2021 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 Draft Thread

I don’t understand that thinking bully. Surely pick 18 would be better and 20 only slightly worse. If a recruitment team doesn’t know who to take in the second round of any draft they should be sacked!
Pick 30, 31 & 32 might disappoint, just sayin, good chance all the PRE fancies are off the board - Howes, Taylor, Murley, McDonald & JVR.

I would be trading to get another top 20 pick, it's clearly not a popular view around these parts but in order to ensure we get two players from the list above I would do it. With a junk pick I would then take Dean who is a player I think represents great value down the order.

Reactions: 4 users
I concur. FWIW.
Nice burst and can go forward.
Good user. Maybe Lambert could take him under his wing…. Similar size.
Not sure of his tank but coming second to Tom Powell in the BnF last year and being injury prone this year….
Maybe a steal at 20’s pick?!
Indeed, good comparison to Lambert.
Only down side I have with him is his size but the kid was very highly rated by the scouts in the previous years.

JVR kicked the first goal of the colts GF.
Who did he take the mark OVER to set up that first goal?
:unsure:

Yeah Jvr did out mark Bazzo early in the game ,

But........

As far as I can tell, Bazzo wasn't initially playing on JVR. I think this was a case of Bazzo zoning off to help out the rest of the defence.

Bazzo went to JVR after qtr time and got him well under control from that point onwards.

Reactions: 3 users