2020 AFL Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 AFL Draft

Traded our pick to Geelong for their 1st next year. Lets hope they crash and burn like Adelaide and GWS did

An uncompromised draft next year, love it but makes tonight a waste of time pretty much.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Giving everyone else a chance, we are already too good.

Gives us a great draft hand for next year though. 2 1sts, 2 2nds and 2 3rds
Too many to delist. We'll be able to trade into a better position in the 2022 draft too.

Surely the Bombers don't put in a bid on MRJ, their list has a Truck load of holes -Key forward, key defender, a midfielder, and a ruckman.
Instead of playing funny buggers they'd be better off addressing their needs. Dodora is going to have to pull a rabbit out of his hat, my money is on him pulling a hair out of his arse.
Surely the Bombers don't put in a bid on MRJ, their list has a Truck load of holes -Key forward, key defender, a midfielder, and a ruckman.
Instead of playing funny buggers they'd be better off addressing their needs. Dodora is going to have to pull a rabbit out of his hat, my money is on him pulling a hair out of his arse.
Best left to you Tigerman to provide confirmation on that issue.

Report back, particularly if you get mugshots.

• Haha
Have our blokes gone home just left a note on Gill the Dills desk saying we're taking Mojo catch ya later.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users