2020 AFL Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 AFL Draft

They way these clowns are carrying on pick 76 is going to a beauty.
Best pick 76 ever

So a guy picked in the top 10, that is tall only has 1 area that is above average and nothing thats elite?? Seems like a reach on Reid looking at that but they are saying he';s another superstar.
Those were his numbers playing as an under 17 in the under 18s last year. Good pick, unfortunately.

So we reached for him then.......:))

I can't believe we drafted him.
The noise coming from inside the club we were after either Heppel or the Richo replacement in lynch.
So on the night they decided to go for a bloke that kicked the ball like a donkey.

I think North are going to end up with a very good midfield, with nothing to kick to in the forward line and nothing to defend in the back half

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
So what are we doing? Trade, or take one of the guys still there? Maybe O'Driscoll or MacRae?

Fox have an amazing ability to find new ways of making draft night the worst football production of the year. Channel 31 should get a shot at it next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Geesook brother to the Scum. At least he will be used to losing GF's

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users