2020 AFL Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 AFL Draft

If people are annoyed with Fox I’d recommend the AFL site coverage - a lot less superlatives around and some quite good list analysis. No ads as well.

Geesook brother to the Scum. At least he will be used to losing GF's

If he is anything like his brother .
The mob will be very angry

Matt Randell just said Henry was/,shouldve been a top 5 pick.
The bloke is a goose

Pies have just put their new draft pick Oliver Henry up for trade,

Bucks sent him a text and said his new team mates didn't like him and he didn't listen to feedback since being drafted 5 mins ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Collingwood breath a sigh of relief will pay nothing for their NGA

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
here we go.

I want Jack callow

and I like the look of Brayden Cooks head.

• Haha
If our clock goes down to the wire would mean are waiting for the phone to ring for our pick, but who would want to play into our plans.

I'm pretty sure you have to take your full time early to give them time to interview the top 10 etc so the picks should speed up as we get further in.
Clearly this doesnt help to keep viewer interest tho does it, turned off the live broadcast, cos listening to the talking heads was mind numbing.

Traded our pick to Geelong for their 1st next year. Lets hope they crash and burn like Adelaide and GWS did

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
There it is. Barely interested in this draft. Different case next year.