2020 AFL Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 AFL Draft

The only time a Premiership team hasn't been acknowledged during the intro to the draft is by Gill when we've won - Salty Prick!

Reactions: 2 users
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ gonna need more than 3 hours at this rate.

FFS they know who they are taking

LOL North!!!!

Exit Brown and overlook Logan McDonald for a midfielder

• Haha
  • Wow
First surprise I thought Norf would take Logan McDonald, who do the Swans take, Grainger Barass or McDonald?

Reactions: 1 user
Suffer Hawthorn, they wanted to pick swap with North to get McDonald and neither ended up with him.

LOL North!!!!

It'll be interesting to see how Philips and McDonalds careers track. Will either be a masterstroke by North or a disaster. Whilst Philips looks like he'll be a good midfielder, seems he's more of your Sam Walsh than a Judd or Dusty. In that case you should always take the top rated tall IMO.

Reactions: 1 users
LOL North!!!!

Yeah Wow .................................. If I was a Kangas fan I'd be devvo, bit like I was when we took Tambo instead of Buddy ....................

Reactions: 4 users
Hawks give the Swans a swipe with a bid on Campbell. These 2 clubs really don't like each other.

Love the early matching a lot of mid 20 and 30 picks gone up in smoke

It'll be interesting to see how Philips and McDonalds careers track. Will either be a masterstroke by North or a disaster. Whilst Philips looks like he'll be a good midfielder, seems he's more of your Sam Walsh than a Judd or Dusty. In that case you should always take the top rated tall IMO.
Norf may have been concerned about the go home factor , can’t see them making much of a case for a WA boy to stay over the next 2 years

Hope Hawks don't leave Granger- Barass to Essendon