2020 AFL Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 AFL Draft

No, he just didnt like Melbourne and he never returned the following year.
He was a classy footballer
Yeah he had some skills bit Broderick esque in build from memory wore socks down and the #11, played well in that night series where we got arseholed by the Drugs in the GF

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah he had some skills bit Broderick esque in build from memory wore socks down and the #11, played well in that night series where we got arseholed by the Drugs in the GF

We looked good in that 93 night series. The game against Fitzroy, full of young kids.
But round 1 against Adelaide destroyed our season.
While Essendon went on and beat a very experiences Carlton side with a team full of kids.

I hope they pick a kid tonight that is a tall & hopefully a defender.

Reactions: 1 users
We looked good in that 93 night series. The game against Fitzroy, full of young kids.
But round 1 against Adelaide destroyed our season.
While Essendon went on and beat a very experiences Carlton side with a team full of kids.

T Modra tore us a new one, and probably put the skids under Alistair Scotts career.

Lol if its inside 20 you do 100%, If his name was Raurice Mioli, he'd go after 45.
He won’t get a bid inside top 20 and his name isn’t Raurice Mioli. So your point is mute.

Many thought we reached for Dan Rioli.

A key forward and and key defender, plus Mojo would be nice tonight.

Are they cutting out all the fancy BS this year like top 10 here and all the rest there and counting backwards and just gonna call out names from #1 through 60 odd.

Are they cutting out all the fancy BS this year like top 10 here and all the rest there and counting backwards and just gonna call out names from #1 through 60 odd.
Not sure what they're doing, but there looks like being a fair bit of BS..........it goes for 3 hours!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Expect them to still drag it out. I expect the top 10 will make up probably the 1st hour. The full National Draft though will be completed today, none of that crap they did last year of Round 1 on 1 day and the rest the day after.

They try to make it a spectacle every year, yet they dont really pump any coin into the NAB League or other junior leagues. They want it to be like the US sports system, but their youth athletes are known commodities well before draft day.

So the Bombers are supposedly keen on Archie Perkins, who comes out today and says that he doesn't want to go interstate, funny that.
Tom Morris just said that the talk is that Richmond might trade out pick 17.

So the Maggots have a fistfull of draft picks now.

Geez I hope they get em wrong.

Last I want is these Tin Arses to get out of jail by offloading top 22 players and then arsing their way into nailing down the foundation of future success in one draft.

May it be the equivalent of our draft in 2004.

Deledio

Tambling

Meyer

Pattison

Polo

McCalamity

Limbach

Same goes for the Drugs.

So the Bombers are supposedly keen on Archie Perkins, who comes out today and says that he doesn't want to go interstate, funny that.
Tom Morris just said that the talk is that Richmond might trade out pick 17.
Yep very interesting we want to exit the 1st round, if that is the case when it gets to our pick i hope there is a player that someone really really wants. Wonder if we are after even more future picks or a couple of later ones this year.

Yep very interesting we want to exit the 1st round, if that is the case when it gets to our pick i hope there is a player that someone really really wants. Wonder if we are after even more future picks or a couple of later ones this year.
I'm hoping that its for a future pick to be used on our next big trade target.

I'm hoping that its for a future pick to be used on our next big trade target.
Yep Matt Clarke when asked about Higgo and moving up spots to 17 he said more importantly we got a future 2nd round pick, I think they have big future plans.

• Love