2020 AFL Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 AFL Draft

According to Kingy every player is a superstar. Not going to be enough Brownlows to go around.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Hope Archie is ok travelling all the way from the Bayside to Tullamarine. ... Bombers might need to put him with a family at Mickleham!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
This the best draft ever, David King reckons everyone thats been picked is a superstar.

Yeah our Pick 61 into Pick 52 currently. Means we can match MRJ bid higher and higher. Can match upto about Pick 40 now without any deficit.
Clubs can use multiple later picks to match this year, as we saw with the Swans using two picks in the 30s to match for Campbell at 5.

Reactions: 1 user
I don’t know much, very little in fact. But I can spot a flog from 1000 miles away. Good luck bombers. Should fit in well.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Fox have been really trying to push this story that Dodo was upto some mischief with the zoom call seeing his picks yesterday.

Turns out he was just a dumbass.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Drugs Cox and Reid ............Damn.

But thats 2 badly needed Talls that at least the Maggots cant get I guess

Clubs can use multiple later picks to match this year, as we saw with the Swans using two picks in the 30s to match for Campbell at 5.
Seems odd that two picks in the 30s is equal to pick 5 in points (even with the 80% discount)

So a guy picked in the top 10, that is tall only has 1 area that is above average and nothing thats elite?? Seems like a reach on Reid looking at that but they are saying he';s another superstar.

Picks 33 and 36 for Braeden Campbell. Farcical bargain. Fargain.

Heeney, Blakey, Stephens, Campbell. That will be a seriously good midfield in time.

got nothin' on MRJ for pick 50

or

Martin, Cotchin, Prestia, Edwards, Bolton, Rioli, Rioli