2020 AFL Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 AFL Draft

David King has anointed Braeden Campbell a SUPERSTAR already...
when Kingy pumps you up that could be a real career killer!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Hope the GC select Hollands and we can bring him home after a run in our twos!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Norf may have been concerned about the go home factor , can’t see them making much of a case for a WA boy to stay over the next 2 years

If Norf picked a kid from Flemington, he'd want to go home

Braeden Campbell looks like such a Sydney player

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Picks 33 and 36 for Braeden Campbell. Farcical bargain. Fargain.

Heeney, Blakey, Stephens, Campbell. That will be a seriously good midfield in time.

Reactions: 1 user
Pretty much first time I’ve seen most of these kids , considering there bit underwhelming for top 7 imho

Love the early matching a lot of mid 20 and 30 picks gone up in smoke

Yeah our Pick 61 into Pick 52 currently. Means we can match MRJ bid higher and higher. Can match upto about Pick 40 now without any deficit.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Bombers have got their Daniher replacement, I hope he walks out on them after a few years too.

• Haha
Wanting to stay at home with mummy is not a great way to advertise your wares.
Standard procedure for most kids these days.

If they had half a choice, most kids would probably prefer to stay home with the family n play for a club in their home state. Kids slated as a first round option or even more likely top ten can get away with stating openly they'd prefer to stay home, they'll still get picked up somewhere. Kid who might be a fifty plus pick or rookie option just better STFU n hope someone somewhere gives them a chance.

Picks 33 and 36 for Braeden Campbell. Farcical bargain. Fargain.

Heeney, Blakey, Stephens, Campbell. That will be a seriously good midfield in time.
Its called contrived draft and competition.

Makes our wins all the more sweeter as we get nothing compared to these other campaigners.

Bombers have got their Daniher replacement, I hope he walks out on them after a few years too.

If they'd traded Daniher last year they would have had the Swans 1st pick this year and could have had Logan McDonald. :rotfl2

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users