19,040 ! Richmond’s biggest disgrace for 30 years! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

19,040 ! Richmond’s biggest disgrace for 30 years!

Planned on going, live in gippsland but when I read buses replacing trains, I chose to watch it at the RSL.

Reactions: 1 user
Planned on going, live in gippsland but when I read buses replacing trains, I chose to watch it at the RSL.
RSL always a better option for mine.

Parma or some steak?ribs, burger and chips few Jars warm good environment and the footy.

I'm sold.

(y) :))

Reactions: 1 users
Richmond's biggest disgrace for thirty years was 2018 PF. Far worse than 19000 to an MCG game.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Lambasting supporters for not going not ok.
Not knowing peoples personal circumstances is a bit presumptuous.
I’m sorry but my 80year old mother with slight dementia comes 1st.
If that makes me pathetic so be it.
Not pathetic at all, good on you.

I did go today, as I do most home games and the odd interstate game. But I nor anybody else should feel compelled to justify ourselves and our choices on this forum or anywhere else.

I've been a member for close to 30 years and supporter for a additional 15 and have sat through more drubbings and pee poor performances during that time than any supported should have to. I maybe a glutton for punishment but I feel compelled to attend, it reminds me of the bad but not to distant days when were so bad it was almost laughable. At least when you go during these tough period you have plenty of room and the queues are much shorter.

As I stated before, I have supported this club through its darkest days and will continue to do so through this next period as well. But that is my choice. You are free to make your own.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Richmond's biggest disgrace for thirty years was 2018 PF. Far worse than 19000 to an MCG game.
Yes, that was the worst day of my life. Sitting there listening to that Collingwood chant along with USA...and in amongst a lot of Pies supporters. Just awful, especially after an excellent season following our 2017 flag which is so hard to do.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8 users
Yes, that was the worst day of my life. Sitting there listening to that Collingwood chant along with USA...and in amongst a lot of Pies supporters. Just awful, especially after an excellent season following our 2017 flag which is so hard to do.
Thats why I will always have a soft spot for Dom, Sheed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
If you decided to stay home today because we’re not traveling that well, or it’s cold or any other lame excuse, hang your head in shame ! What this amazing club have given us over the last 7 years and they turn up to the MCG with the most disgraceful crowd in memory! Shame !!!!!
I've paid for 11 home games for all those 30 years too. I'll be *smile* if I'll let some *smile* ant tell me to hang my head in shame. Go *smile* yourself you ignorant little *smile*. Go tigers.

Reactions: 5 users
To be honest I was more interested in watching Vic Metro v Vic Country today. This year is all about the draft and trade period for the Tiges.

Definitely one of, if not the worst Richmond game I've been to. The Bum fans were going off all night. They smashed us from the get go.

Still reckon losing to Cwood when both teams are going ok is the worst loss of all compared with the other clubs - including other traditional rivals like Carlton or Essendon.

The Cwood fans let you know about it more than any others, I reckon personally.

Reactions: 3 users
If you decided to stay home today because we’re not traveling that well, or it’s cold or any other lame excuse, hang your head in shame ! What this amazing club have given us over the last 7 years and they turn up to the MCG with the most disgraceful crowd in memory! Shame !!!!!
Think I saw you there.
Were you the guy with your face painted?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Definitely one of, if not the worst Richmond game I've been to. The Bum fans were going off all night. They smashed us from the get go.

Still reckon losing to Cwood when both teams are going ok is the worst loss of all compared with the other clubs - including other traditional rivals like Carlton or Essendon.

The Cwood fans let you know about it more than any others, I reckon personally.
That's why I despise those toothless ferals the most. Biggest arrogant pricks. I came to blows with one in the office one morning in 1995.

• Haha
That's why I despise those toothless ferals the most. Biggest arrogant pricks. I came to blows with one in the office one morning in 1995.
I'm the same. They're our biggest enemy I reckon. Carlton a close 2nd almost in a tie with Arsendon. Geelong not far behind. But Cwood are like the Yankees - the evil empire.

Don't like Melbourne or Hawthorn fans (fair weather sailors), but Cwood, Carlton, Arsendon, Geelong are the top 4 still.

1995 ? What was a 50 year old doing getting into a stoush with a co worker for ? We must have come off a bad loss. They were very bad years.

I'm the same. They're our biggest enemy I reckon. Carlton a close 2nd almost in a tie with Arsendon. Geelong not far behind. But Cwood are like the Yankees - the evil empire.

Don't like Melbourne or Hawthorn fans (fair weather sailors), but Cwood, Carlton, Arsendon, Geelong are the top 4 still.

1995 ? What was a 50 year old doing getting into a stoush with a co worker for ? We must have come off a bad loss. They were very bad years.
1995. Both in our late 20s. It was after we went 11-1 and started to lose some games. We sat 1 cubicle apart and as I was talking us up in that we should make the finals, he kept on laughing saying we're gonna finish 9th again. I responded back to him "nuh...looks like the Pies will". It was all a bit of banter from the start, but as he kept on bagging us with a smug laugh things heated up to serious and we both stood up and had a bit of push and shove. It was an old small office with only a few people around at the time. My latest manager of 5 years was also a Scumwood supporter and the same arrogance spurted out. Clones.

• Haha
1995. Both in our late 20s. It was after we went 11-1 and started to lose some games. We sat 1 cubicle apart and as I was talking us up in that we should make the finals, he kept on laughing saying we're gonna finish 9th again. I responded back to him "nuh...looks like the Pies will". It was all a bit of banter from the start, but as he kept on bagging us with a smug laugh things heated up to serious and we both stood up and had a bit of push and shove. It was an old small office with only a few people around at the time. My latest manager of 5 years was also a Scumwood supporter and the same arrogance spurted out. Clones.
Hah hah hah hah....