19,040 ! Richmond’s biggest disgrace for 30 years! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

19,040 ! Richmond’s biggest disgrace for 30 years!

Sundays are terrible day for football.
I like hitting the beers and getting off my face to the point i vomit.
So hard to go into work on Monday with a hangover and smelling like a mixture of alcohol and hotdog spew.
Yep unless it's a 1:20 game then a Sunday game is a no for me even then any Sunday game is pushing it.

It’s just the kids. Being a primary school teacher has its perks, working Mondays isn’t one of them.
I think it is important that kids get a "life" education, not just a text book one. You would certainly be giving them that!

Less than 18,000 at the G last night. The Ds have twice come in under our giants crowd since then.
Is there much snow at Buller?

Reactions: 1 user
Less than 18,000 at the G last night. The Ds have twice come in under our giants crowd since then.
Is there much snow at Buller?
The Dees are irrelevant and are propped up by the Melbourne Cricket Club! I hate the fact that part of my MCC subscription goes to that irrelevant mob

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users