WK4 Finals: Going For Gold. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WK4 Finals: Going For Gold.

I can't pick the GF winner. Leaning towards Sydney. Brisbane have more 'ifs'. If Brisbane can get a more even 4Q performance out of a few more players, eg Bailey, Hipwood, Paine, if Fort can hold his own, Neale and Zorko lift, they'll be looking good. They beat Geelong last week without any of that happening. Daniher will have to continue his good form too. Sydney training run V Port and week off could be good or bad, Amarty could do nothing, or everything.

If Hipwood played for the Tiges I think PRE would cease to exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
The AFL is paying Katy Perry $5 million to perform tomorrow, yet expect taxpayers to fork out $1B+ for a stadium in Hobart that isn't needed.

It's outrageous
I guess they could not pay Katy Perry $5m, but taxpayers would still need to foot the $1b plus bill for the stadium.

Katy Perry is delicious and all that but surely TISM should be playing every year? Especially with their latest offering "70's Football".

Reactions: 1 user
The words nobody ever wants to hear in a 5 song set “now here’s a track from my new album….”

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users