WK4 Finals: Going For Gold. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WK4 Finals: Going For Gold.

What's with the Warner hate? Never seen him disrespect an opponent or carry on like a pork chop? Outright star who is pretty likeable IMO. I must have missed something.

maybe rewatch the last 0 seconds of that Sydney game a couple of years ago

Reactions: 1 user
Swans
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

According to various reports Callum Mills has been ruled out of the Grand Final.
Do you think Taylor Adams will get selected?
I don't think so.

Fmr Tiges winger Stuey Maxfield to present the Cup to the Swans if they win.
Thought that was an odd choice. One from left field, for sure. Good player though in his day.

Personally I was hoping for Plugger. Loved him back in the day and still do.

Reactions: 1 user
Thought that was an odd choice. One from left field, for sure. Good player though in his day.

Personally I was hoping for Plugger. Loved him back in the day and still do.
Maxfield is often credited with igniting the Bloods culture in the early 2ks & Plugger thought he was one of the best passers of the ball in his career.
Big loss from the Tiges & a favourite of many.

Reactions: 5 users
Yeah Maxy is loved in Sydney.
As Tooheys said he is credited with bringing back the bloods culture. There is huge respect for him.

If i remember Paul Kelly has already done it and Kirk is still too involved (runner, vfl etc) so Maxy is a good choice

Reactions: 1 users
What's with the Warner hate? Never seen him disrespect an opponent or carry on like a pork chop? Outright star who is pretty likeable IMO. I must have missed something.
Yeah he does. Young star who is ultra exuberant and gets too excited for any humility.
Dont think he,s a bad person but does stir it up.

Maxfield is often credited with igniting the Bloods culture in the early 2ks & Plugger thought he was one of the best passers of the ball in his career.
Big loss from the Tiges & a favourite of many.
Favourite bit of commentary ever for me involved maxfield.

I’m sure all us old farts here know it well.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users