Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer

Had a big influence on the game today. Was super strong in the air and got us going off half back.

Was managed in the last quarter and was one of the reasons we fell away.

Would be in line for a senior call up once he gets through a full VFL game.
Not if they are playing him as a defender.

Needs to play as a forward in the Seniors.

I'm happy for him to get some continuity and confidence back in his hamstrings.

Looked very good and very assured. He attacks the footy in the air like not many others do.

Reactions: 8 users
Definitely.

Once he is match-fit he needs to be playing AFL level as soon as possible.

Really like him. Has an elite strength (reading the flight and one grabbing marks) to really make his mark and be a player.

One of our most promising kids.
Yep, and is very very good by foot too.

Reactions: 3 users
It's a shame we can't keep this bloke on the park. Even half right he looked very poised in the VFA. Nice mover. I've seen at the ground how hard he hits. He's a machine.

Along with Trezise he looks like a formidable defender to me. I prefer both Bauer and Trezise to Brown atm. We get him sound. We coach him and we get a very good player here. Coachability might be the main thing we have to work on then but RFC is good at that.

Reactions: 2 users
It's a shame we can't keep this bloke on the park. Even half right he looked very poised in the VFA. Nice mover. I've seen at the ground how hard he hits. He's a machine.

Along with Trezise he looks like a formidable defender to me. I prefer both Bauer and Trezise to Brown atm. We get him sound. We coach him and we get a very good player here. Coachability might be the main thing we have to work on then but RFC is good at that.
Agree Jack but I'd rather see him kicking goals at FF with some Tony Modra type leaps.

Agree we are over rating Brown big time..

Reactions: 1 user

Is there room for all three down back? Lack of height? Is there a forward among them?