Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer

A bit like Balta Not hard to see why he has fans down back and forward , so good at taking that saving grab in the pack , I’m happy for him to play anywhere as long as his on the park . Hopefully we make a call at the start of preseason and persist with whatever part of the ground they think serves us best , huge talent with a lot of AFL traits .

Wouldn’t have him wasting much more time in the magoos , if his pulled up ok , one more VFL game and into the senior team to adapt to the pace in what will hopefully be the start of a long healthy preseason

Reactions: 1 users
A bit like Balta Not hard to see why he has fans down back and forward , so good at taking that saving grab in the pack , I’m happy for him to play anywhere as long as his on the park . Hopefully we make a call at the start of preseason and persist with whatever part of the ground they think serves us best , huge talent with a lot of AFL traits .

Wouldn’t have him wasting much more time in the magoos , if his pulled up ok , one more VFL game and into the senior team to adapt to the pace in what will hopefully be the start of a long healthy preseason
Wasting is the true word. I want him at FF to also see some speckies that will lift the team.

Wasting is the true word. I want him at FF to also see some speckies that will lift the team.
Lot harder to get some footy as a forward TF , especially when having not much footy over the last year , however I can see why you and others like him as a forward , confident we have a player if he stays on the park

Bauer seems to have plenty of luck since being at the club. The only trouble it all seems to be bad luck! This latest injury comes just as the chance of a gig in the firsts seems close

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users