Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins

Exciting potential A grader.
Showed he belonged in the heat of battle, when others have struggled.
Played even better last game when underdone, experienced team mates were around him.
Will need to be managed to handle his realistically first year load.

Play this game, then a rest at the round 13 bye.
Then we have 10 games to get into him before the finals.
Maybe play blocks of games with med sub in between to rest.

Will make the 2020 grand final 22 team better, even without expected improvement from game time from now to 2021 finals.

Reactions: 1 user
Great opportunity for RCD ( can someone check the spelling on that please ) to stamp himself in the 22 with Essendons lack of clerence beasts , this is RCDs 1 wood could have a big say in the result if he gets on top in the middle

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Great opportunity for RCD ( can someone check the spelling on that please ) to stamp himself in the 22 with Essendons lack of clerence beasts , this is RCDs 1 wood could have a big say in the result if he gets on top in the middle
What's a "clerence" beast Mr Burnside ? Clarence ? Yes, they have had some beasts come out of that club. Hart, Riewoldt etc.

Sorry to rain on RCD,s parade but he still is a long way off holding a permanent position in our senior team.

Still hasn't got the tank ,panics a bit and disposal by hand and foot a bit flakey.

For a third year player who was a first round pick if he is to be a midfielder he needs to clean up quite a few deficiencies.

Sorry to rain on RCD,s parade but he still is a long way off holding a permanent position in our senior team.

Still hasn't got the tank ,panics a bit and disposal by hand and foot a bit flakey.

For a third year player who was a first round pick if he is to be a midfielder he needs to clean up quite a few deficiencies.

He and Bolton are our best center clearance midfielders

There the games that have always worried me with RCD , the zero impact games , has had a few at VFL level, however I like the fact he was still trying late in the game . No doubt it’s something he and the MC will be working hard on, sim0ly staying in games longer .

Reactions: 1 users
Unless he's completely knackered and requires a rest, I would like to see RCD play more games. Just gotta get the experience into him now.

Unless he's completely knackered and requires a rest, I would like to see RCD play more games. Just gotta get the experience into him now.
Looks like Dimma pits RCD against the benchmark regularly (Bont on his debut and tonight against Parish). Good to see him being put in the deep end even at the expense of the team, the club somewhat depends on him making the grade as a long term starting mid