Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins

I don't think he played much game time tonight, but all the same wasn't as involved as usual.

We certainly aren't out numbering as a team like we have in previous years. Obviously our pre-season wasn't normal, but we were running hard when it mattered tonight.

I don't think he played much game time tonight, but all the same wasn't as involved as usual.

We certainly aren't out numbering as a team like we have in previous years. Obviously our pre-season wasn't normal, but we were running hard when it mattered tonight.

55% game time.

Still think we need to persist with him and the injury to Prestia probably forces match committee’s hand.

Reactions: 1 users

58% game time frickers.
Yeah I thought he was just off the pace a bit tonight. Maybe a bit of fatigue or they’re easing his workload a tad.

I think this guy needs a break. It's been a really good learning experience for him, but he looks like he's hit a wall.

Give him a chance to freshen up, as I think we'll need him in the back half of the year. We can bring in someone to play on a wing, and put Caddy in the middle if we had to (yes yes I know). I'm sure there's others who will put up their hands as well.

Reactions: 4 users
He's had a taste, he's done ok. Plenty to work with, plenty to work on. Seeya next year, kid.

Reactions: 1 user
Keep in the guts his not a outside midfielder.
The problem is the majority of the game is played on the outside where right now, RCD is a complete non-entity.

Again, third year in the system. He’s not a rookie and should be able to cover more ground and spread from the contest better than he does now.

There are concerns here.

Reactions: 1 user
The problem is the majority of the game is played on the outside where right now, RCD is a complete non-entity.

Again, third year in the system. He’s not a rookie and should be able to cover more ground and spread from the contest better than he does now.

There are concerns here.
So, you're counting last year where he basically didn't get to play competitive footy as part of his development?
How was he meant to learn run and spread in that environment?

He can stay inside the guts we need him to relieve Prestia and Cotchin to good not to be in there.

58% time on ground suggests we are mindful of the burn out factor. Considerable less time than previous weeks.

Despite what CC says, I reckon we could have used RCD out there today, even if it was to run with Yeo.

Riley was easily our best player in the VFL today. He's levelled up after his experience at AFL level. Time to get him back in the snr team.

Good to hear.
And it may be that he’s gonna get benefit from having been put through a pretty long apprenticeship