Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

I saw a snippet of a story on The West Australian newspaper website , "Police are yet to provide crucial evidence to Marlion Pickett's defence lawyer after the charging the Richmond Premiership star with a serious criminal offence almost a year ago."
Really sounds like they have not very much. Judge must be tempted to toss it out.

Reactions: 3 users
If they had a strong case Marlion would already be locked up

Now lets just get him another 11 games

I saw a snippet of a story on The West Australian newspaper website , "Police are yet to provide crucial evidence to Marlion Pickett's defence lawyer after the charging the Richmond Premiership star with a serious criminal offence almost a year ago."
Maybe his defence team could be usefully employed investigating any links between WA Police and AFL Umpiring Department? ;):(

• Love
  • Haha
If Pickett got locked up on 97 games, could we ask for the father-son rule to be applied with a 3 game discount for good behaviour?
We can just name him as a sub

The sub doesnt actually have to step on the ground to have a game registered

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Goes to Stewart tomorrow night, cleans him up with the sweetest shirtfront you ever saw and is rubbed out for 4 weeks. Has to play on next year to get to 100 games.

Would trigger an existential crisis for some on PRE!

• Wow
IMO with all the retirements delistings end of 2024 he’s played well enough to get a 1 year deal

Reactions: 6 users
Goes to Stewart tomorrow night, cleans him up with the sweetest shirtfront you ever saw and is rubbed out for 4 weeks. Has to play on next year to get to 100 games.

id commission a bronze statue

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Goes to Stewart tomorrow night, cleans him up with the sweetest shirtfront you ever saw and is rubbed out for 4 weeks.
And as Stewart is assisted from the ground and regaining consciousness, Prestia charges out of a corporate box and elbows the prick, saying we're even now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

If he did that, then I’m sure even those who want him delisted will say all is forgiven and he should get a 7 year contract extension :)

• Haha
Just keep putting in court appeals. He'd end up playing 200 games
In that case his final fifty would be played with his boys in the team

Edit: we could even have a Pickett (de)fence

Last edited:
  • Haha

Not a problem. Foosh cleans up Spewart n that's an automatic contract extension and pay rise for next year.

• Haha