Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Marlion Pickett!

11 more games
We all known how this will play out. The RFC will carry Marlon to 100 games, his kids will be stars and just before the first one is eligible to join us the *smile* at ALF house will change the rule to 150 games.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
We all known how this will play out. The RFC will carry Marlon to 100 games, his kids will be stars and just before the first one is eligible to join us the *smile* at ALF house will change the rule to 150 games.

And 100-149 game players will be eligible for Sydney academy. Because.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Well Yze just said Pickett will miss at least 2 games so welcome Pickett to 2025 to get to 100 games.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Had a bad minute just before half time that cost us a forward 50 entry. Played well.

• Dislike
Reactions: 7 users
Well, many posters have got their wish as Pickett has just joined our extending injury list for a couple of weeks. Will always be a frustrating player, so much talent but not the temperament to use it wisely so rushes instead of being aware of options

The 2 weeks off will do him good
Obviously he needs a freshen up
Looked spent at times last night before he got injured

Reactions: 1 user
Was nearly a magnificent game by the Foosh, was involved n putting in everywhere all game till the leg pinged. Unfortunately there's those moments of almost nearly not quite where things go pear shaped and turn to *smile* just at the wrong moment. Like the way he plays the game n if the body holds up n he wants to go on again next year, I can live with that no problems.

Reactions: 7 users
At the ground he was one of the catalysts for our first half dominance. He brought the pressure and the muscle.

Reactions: 9 users