Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

I told my son that Rioli >>> Charlie Cameron on Friday night. Dan actually wins contests.

Just like his uncle.

Is there a better pickpocket in the game? He makes it, like everything else look so easy.

I can't wait to see the player he will develop into - if he is anything like Maurice we are in for a treat.

Tigers of Old said:
When we needed goals he was the MAN to make it happen.
Bloody brilliant work from young Daniel tonight.
Defintely.He really stood up when required.

Amazingly calm considering how young he is.

Fantastic.

I had thought for a while that Daniel had been out of form but gee whiz last night was special, his best game for the Club in the prelim.
Well bloody done Daniel.

I reckon he is benefitting from the two bye weeks we've had in the finals. He was flying early in the season before his form dropped off - clearly his body was struggling with the workload.

Right now we are seeing his real potential once his body matures. And my goodness it looks exciting.

BladeTiger said:
Is there a better pickpocket in the game? He makes it, like everything else look so easy.

I can't wait to see the player he will develop into - if he is anything like Maurice we are in for a treat.
Dusty is pretty good at it, too.

I think Dans was the people pick. I think your right that he missed out during the year