Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

The next piece of the puzzle that will take us up another notch.

Danny will tear defence's apart and start a sausage roll factory!

Worked into game nicely , was a bit overawed early and held back waiting for a bad bounce rather than attack , did some nice things in sec half , expect him to start better next time

He does a lot of little things that don't show on the stats sheet. Gets a hand into a contest here, a flick out there, pretty much all the small forwards do it.

What I saw was Daniel flying for marks, bringing the ball down for us to take advantage.

Linked well, provided run, applied pressure and had three opportunities to score by fail.

He did his bit.

Would be great for Dan to now win Goal of the Year given that he has rightfully been nominated.

http://www.espn.com.au/afl/story/_/id/20612931/daniel-rioli-controversially-nominated-goal-year

The AFL website will be the portal in which the public will determine GOTY via vote.

smart....lovely body he put on the two cats going for the mark so Grigg could mark over the back in third quarter

Congratulations to Dan for making the interchange of the Under 22 AFL side of the year :clap

Had a quieter 2nd half of the season, but well deserved on the his 1st half.