Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

saigon tiger said:
Been poor for most of the season

Yeah, he has never quite been as god as lauded on these boards, despite the odd flashes of brillaince. Certainly needs to get more of it.

jb03 said:
Yeah, he has never quite been as god as lauded on these boards, despite the odd flashes of brillaince. Certainly needs to get more of it.
I love him but he needs to get back to basics and try and leave the flashy (but unsuccessful) stuff alone for a while.

Has been bloody quiet , like some of his small mates , I'd like to see him run hard into some free space to create options when we go forward rather than kick to a contest , use your legs

Nick Smiths heading to his mums tonight, he needs her to help remove Rioli from his pocket. Needs to do more, but some of the kicking towards him was never to his advantage. Either kick it over his man and let him run on to it, or kick it to his chest, putting it on his head will not work. Did the same with Bolton in the 2nd half.

Thought he sucked today. Actually, he has most of the year. Doesn't do enough offensively.

GET MORE BALL SON.

and people want castagna dropped but not rioli??? if his name wanst rioli we,d all be screaming for him to be fropped...dont get me wrong i love the kid but he has been generally very poor for large parts of the year...the most ineffectual of all our smalls

200-game All-Australian defender Nick Smith was too good for our young star today. At least Rioli kept Smith off Shai. BTW the Boy Prince may get another chance this year.

seems to be losing more one on one contests than he wins now,

start of the year it was the opposite

Dyer'ere said:
200-game All-Australian defender Nick Smith was too good for our young star today. At least Rioli kept Smith off Shai. BTW the Boy Prince may get another chance this year.

Perspective. At last