Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Only a week or so ago was wondering if we had any kids coming through who are capable of being a star & was struggling to come up with one. Well Daniel might just turn into one. Not only exciting with the ball but his chasing & tackling is a treat to watch.

CC TIGER said:
Mitch Cleary reporting his about to re sign

wish I had the jumping around emoji but the most exuberant i have is this :clap ;D 8- :clap ;D :D 8- :clap ;D 8- :D :clap :clap :clap

CC TIGER said:
Mitch Cleary reporting his about to re sign

Saying 3 years bring him to 2020 end of season, and his manager said there not shopping around will be done soon.

Brilliant news RFC

tigersnake said:
wish I had the jumping around emoji but the most exuberant i have is this :clap ;D 8- :clap ;D :D 8- :clap ;D 8- :D :clap :clap :clap

Look under the emojis and click on the [more]
:boldyellow :boldyellow :banana :banana :hula :hula :pooh :pooh :happy :happy :welcome

Had his right thigh strapped up in the last qtr but still played...corky? Anyone know anything about it?

tigermike said:
Had his right thigh strapped up in the last qtr but still played...corky? Anyone know anything about it?

I noticed that & wondered why he was still out there given it was a practice match. Must not have been anything to serious hopefully

waiting said:
Future midfielder with Shai and Stengle recruited???

Love his work ethic, tackling and repeat efforts!

Reckon he'll end up being anywhere from wing, into the guts and into the forward pocket. With Lloyd, Butler, Castagna, Stengle and Bolton, we can afford to do that now. Geez, it was only a few years ago and we had Kingy and then...

mrposhman said:
Reckon he'll end up being anywhere from wing, into the guts and into the forward pocket. With Lloyd, Butler, Castagna, Stengle and Bolton, we can afford to do that now. Geez, it was only a few years ago and we had Kingy and then...
But now we have no tall options instead

Now a practising lawyer with an office in Sth Melb. Really good bloke and his previous girlfriend was seriously hot and studying to be a lawyer too. Consider him blessed

Blind Turn said:
Now a practising lawyer with an office in Sth Melb. Really good bloke and his previous girlfriend was seriously hot and studying to be a lawyer too. Consider him blessed

Good on him. Always did his best. That's all one can ask.

Starting to develop a sense that Rioli has the potential to be every bit as good as Cyril. Daniel has shown significant development in his short time at RFC. And everyone just has to love his attitude, competitiveness and eagerness for the contest. Long may the Rioli dynasty continue at RFC.