Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

My biggest issue with the Prince is his new haircut. I kept thinking Sanchez McMahon was back on our list.

Baloo said:
My biggest issue with the Prince is his new haircut. I kept thinking Sanchez McMahon was back on our list.

nothing wrong with a product-free, naturale mop. especially in this age of hipsters etc.

Caddys hairdo, on the other hand, rivals dean polos lepeord print for Bad. I suspect Dion gave it to him at the kitchen table.

Baloo said:

I reckon his do is closer to actual Prince. Early. When he used to rock out in his jocks.

Mr and Mrs Bryant certainly had good hair genes.

Jeez, with the reports on Maurice jr., im starting to have rioli dreams again.

Some gold there ETR. But when Daniel finished that withering run late in the game his hair was all kind of swooshed back and it took me back to this incarnation. Post-basketball, pre piratey-purple, 19 year-old Prince:

gme64dryhv597hv3spyq.jpg

Thanks guys, now you've got purple rain in my head and I'm sitting here thinking, thank god freo didn't pick him up. Imagine that every goal, purple streamers and *smile*. I need to lie down.

Brett Heady from West Coast was the other player nicknamed prince. "Prince Charles" to be precise if I recall correctly.

The kid has played what 17 odd games hasn't even started his second season as a pup and already i have more confidence in him around the footy and when he has it than most of his so called senior counterparts.

That alone says a lot.

Tigers of Old said:
It's the speed and his repeat contest work that's just so impressive. This boy is hungry.

there was a contest last week where he just pinballed. probably laid 3 tackles, stripped a ball and did other stuff in the space of 5 seconds.

On top of his footy-god given ability, he has a huge appetite for Dimmas misses's spag bol. the contest. Appears to be building a big tank too, with several repeat 100m sprints on show.

Midfielder.

easy said:
there was a contest last week where he just pinballed. probably laid 3 tackles, stripped a ball and did other stuff in the space of 5 seconds.

Not sure if this link will work but....:https://www.facebook.com/The-Tiger-ArmyAFL-374917922580576/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf