Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

I wouldn’t trade both Rioli and Bolton. Prefer not to trade either.
Get where you are coming from, T2011
For me, really want to hang onto Rioli. Think he's a beauty.
Although many (most?) may disagree with me, I'd be happy to move Bolton on, particularly if the trade options work for RFC.
Bolton really wants to go and there is no point in trying to retain him against his wishes.

Reactions: 4 users
I watched him after the game, seemed to be being consoled by someone when walking towards where the guard of honour was, just after he hugged Maurice. Hopefully I'm wrong, but looked like it could be his last game. Was a ripper one to finish on if it is his last one in the Yellow and Black.

I watched him after the game, seemed to be being consoled by someone when walking towards where the guard of honour was, just after he hugged Maurice. Hopefully I'm wrong, but looked like it could be his last game. Was a ripper one to finish on if it is his last one in the Yellow and Black.
Marlion.

Reactions: 1 users

No it was a club official, wasn't in a playing kit, couldn't really tell who it was from where I was, they were walking towards the members wing, I sit in the Shane Warne stand, but it was definitely not someone in playing kit.

He and Dimma had a big hug and a few words to each other.......wish I could lip read.

I was at the PRE as the players gave out the small footies to the kids. When Dan gave his out to the kid amid the Richmond faithful I did detect a tear in his eye too.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
He'll be the one I'm most disappointed in if he leaves. There's no reason for it other than jumping ship. At least the other have family/home state reasons for wanting to move.

Reactions: 5 users
He'll be the one I'm most disappointed in if he leaves. There's no reason for it other than jumping ship. At least the other have family/home state reasons for wanting to move.
Three games a year in Darwin would be a big carrot.

Reactions: 4 users
He was having a long hug with Junior after the game. They might know it was their last game together.

I think Yze has a lot to answer for if Dan leaves. Especially with Maurice at the club.

• Haha
I was at the PRE as the players gave out the small footies to the kids. When Dan gave his out to the kid amid the Richmond faithful I did detect a tear in his eye too.
I’m not sure what he’d be crying about. It’s his choice to leave, if that’s what he’s doing. Nobody has a gun to his head forcing him out.
I hope he stays I really do, but spare me the crocodile tears if he’s leaving

Reactions: 1 user