Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Of all the mooted trades this is one I won’t mind if it doesn’t get over the line

Reactions: 6 users
Of all the mooted trades this is one I won’t mind if it doesn’t get over the line
Rioli is Royalty at the RFC even moreso wityh his Flags and with Moju here following in his fathers footsteps I'm hopeful of Dan staying.

Reactions: 11 users
And according to Tom, Dusty will be going to Gold Coast unless he extends with the Tigers or alternatively retires.

If Dusty finally goes to the GC, McClure and Tom will get so excited they'll be stuck to the bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
We're becoming the metaphorical carcass with other clubs picking our best bits, if any.

Regardless of what you think of Tom Morris his mail on Richmond has been spot on of late.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I think we can afford to lose both Baker and Rioli for draft picks. Shai is a keep, too valuable. currently down on form, however, if we had our best side, he would be most damaging.

I would say Rioli is the most important of the 3 trade options to keep… super consistent at a very high level

Reactions: 10 users
Hardwick took Rioli in, did the hard yards. As a coach, he was hungry.

Sure, he can cash in now, but is he prepared to let any of the GC kids through the gates of his sub-tropical palace?

Love Dan & what he’s done for us.
Preferably he stays but he’s had issues with his ankle for a few years now. Also there’s a lot of kms in those legs..
He is a flanker. They are replaceable. For the right price I’d entertain it. He’s worth a heck of a lot more on the trade table than Short.

Reactions: 9 users
Preferably he stays but he’s had issues with his ankle for a few years now. Also there’s a lot of kms in those legs..
He is a flanker. They are replaceable. For the right price I’d entertain it. He’s worth a heck of a lot more on the trade table than Short.
Never a better time to cash the hand in and strat again with more chips.

I've been amazed at how highly some of spoke about him, flankers are replaceable. We need to draft for his pace but they are out there.

The injuries on the ankles worry me as he gets older. We will never extract more value from the market then this trade if we can get 6 &11 or even 6 & 20.

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Never a better time to cash the hand in and strat again with more chips.

I've been amazed at how highly some of spoke about him, flankers are replaceable. We need to draft for his pace but they are out there.

The injuries on the ankles worry me as he gets older. We will never extract more value from the market then this trade if we can get 6 &11 or even 6 & 20.
Yep
and Yep