Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Good news. Saw the footage of him walking into training yesterday & he looked to walking ok, from experience knew by the way he was walking that the ribs should be ok (not broken). As another poster mentioned though could be bruised & still tender

I take a week off when I get a runny nose. We have a number of players made of steel. If we didn’t have so many options for Captain next week, I’d say Rioli is a chance.

Tigers of Old said:
Our best small forward by some distance. Good to see him back playing there. Did well.

PS: Scans have cleared him of rib damage.

:partyfest

they must be made of rubber.

[PS: Scans have cleared him of rib damage.
[/quote]

best news I a have heard in the past 3 weeks ! ;D

tigerman said:
That's amazing, though bruised ribs are just as painful.

I've had both broken & bruised ribs, there's not much different in the pain level. The "good thing" about only being bruised is a much shorter recovery time.

He’ll be right.
Many moons ago I was out drinking and fell down a flight of stairs in a club.
Got up and kept drink to the wee hours.
When I woke up, not only did I have a bruise the size of a pumpkin but I also cracked a rib.
Backed it up with another big night.

If I can do it so can Rioli.

se7en said:
He’ll be right.
When I woke up, not only did I have a bruise the size of a pumpkin but I also cracked a rib.

:rofl 7777777

I cracked a rib playing indoor soccer.

Could hardly move the next day, and the one after that, and the one after that...

Obviously didn't drink enough. ;D

se7en said:
He’ll be right.

Hopefully then Rioli is deriliously drunk right now.

WesternTiger said:
Great first half then slow and sore in the second. Might struggle to get up for Wednesday.

Yep. Corked thigh and reports say he won't play on Wednesday.