Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

Easy, here. On snakes account with a skin full. In uluru.

*smile* Danny. I'm your biggest fan, literally

But lay of the *smile* sushimi son,

And play some footy like your paid too.

22nd Man said:
Don't like him anywhere behind centre. Way off A grade midfield. Like Prestia, Sep 2017 is a long way in the rear view mirror.

Posted something similar in the game day thread. However much we want him to be a mid, its just not in him. He's a small forward and a very dangerous one at that. Needs to be pushed back into that role as I don't think the midfield role is really working that well.

For me Weller out, Higgo a permo mid and we bring in Ross like someone else said.

I would drop him for Baker.

If he wants to play midfield, let him prove that he can do it in the 2nds.

Tigers of Old said:
Got heavy to play midfield & has seemingly lost his greatest assets.

Living with Fev who has reportedly spent $35,548 on Uber Eats maybe Dan getting heavier by other means ;D not the greatest mentor old Fev.

caesar said:
Living with Fev who has reportedly spent $35,548 on Uber Eats maybe Dan getting heavier by other means ;D not the greatest mentor old Fev.

Interesting point, I also heard that about Fev. Daniel should head back to Dimma's place and enjoy Mrs Hardwick's home cooked meals and hospitality

caesar said:
Fev only discovered Uber eats in February

Hardly noticed him last night ,

its amazing how many players are nowhere near their individual best ,

What sort of preseason was it ?

kiwitiger said:
Hardly noticed him last night ,

its amazing how many players are nowhere near their individual best ,

What sort of preseason was it ?

Well Dimma did say he doesn't want us to peak too early ;D

Can this guy play behind the ball; our new half-back running machine?

i suspect football gods have left richmond
just as rioli starts to fire
sideline with ribs for sure 8 weeks

our season is shot

How tough is this kid. And smart. Jeez some senior guys should be embarrassed by his commitment.

MD Jazz said:
How tough is this kid. And smart. Jeez some senior guys should be embarrassed by his commitment.

He certainly is that. Next one into the leadership group for me. Epitomises everything you want in a player. His growth and development have been on an upward trajectory since he first walked in the door.