Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers - Daniel Rioli

up forward Rioli seems to gel better with Castagna and Butler. Has George done enough for a recall?

In: Markov and Castagna.
Out Rance, Houli.

OR

In Markov, Castagna, Ellis
Out: Rance, Houli, Weller ??

Circumstances require a big game from Daniel tomorrow night.

We might need to roll him through the middle a bit more.

#tigershaveinjuries

Tiger Pops said:
up forward Rioli seems to gel better with Castagna and Butler. Has George done enough for a recall?

In Markov, Castagna, Ellis
Out: Rance, Houli, Weller ??

Almost got it. Replace Weller with Balta.

Tigers of Old said:
Two rucks (Soldo, Balta) named in the emergencies..late change?
doubt it. Not much point announcing the wrong team the day before the game. And Hardwick doesn't have a history of making late changes.

craig said:
Circumstances require a big game from Daniel tomorrow night.

We might need to roll him through the middle a bit more.

#tigershaveinjuries

Agree. Just noticed he cut that Nick Daffy hairdo off and looks better.

Dyer'ere said:
Me too. Let's hope Grimey gets him, DA. That should do it.

Optimus Grimes on DeGoey. No one else can go with him.
Maybe Floss on Elliot to negate him in the air.
Markov takes Stephenson?

tigersnake said:
Drinking his own bathwater. Needs a bake

Yep and needs to move out of the Fevola household. No good can come from living with that Carlton loser.

If he has to dump Mia so be it. It’s for the greater good.

TimeToRoar said:
Needs to get back to the Hardwicks. Is Fevalinko getting into his head re how to play.

Fev and Dimma joked on the footy show how rioli has been feasting on uber eats and KFC since moving to the fevolas

Can do a lot more. I'd be dropping Weller for Ross, shifting Higgins to the middle and throwing the gauntlet down to Butler, Rioli and Castagna. Bring the pressure like you did the last two years.

St Kevin said:
Can do a lot more. I'd be dropping Weller for Ross, shifting Higgins to the middle and throwing the gauntlet down to Butler, Rioli and Castagna. Bring the pressure like you did the last two years.

Yep

St Kevin said:

So this.

tigersnake said:
Drinking his own bathwater. Needs a bake

And this.

Agree. Doesn’t do enough. He’s not Cyril who didn’t get much of the footy but when he did it was either a goal or an assist. Another who has become too comfortable.