Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Richmond - Jayden Short

Correct. Zips got ripped off

they saw me coming. haha
Fridey nights Black Match..
Satudey nights Metro kouta & christou
Sundey nights. cherry tree hotel
wedezdey nights Warehouse Doc Weadon and Stephens from Fiztroy
Thurzdey nights Chervon Misti, Mercui & Oalashaw

Reactions: 1 user
Someone look at Houli's numbers with Short in the side. My boy is going like a busted. I actually think he's physical stuff isn't the problem right now it's his ball use. But my counter as to why he should stay in is that I think it's harder to stop Houli when you have two "perceived" weapons by foot. If you don't play Short, it FEELS (could be wrong) that it's easier to stop Houli and our run. There is something in the fact we've started playing our best footy since he has come back (and about 4 others) and actually got better defensively. The talk of McIntosh coming in for that role are not on, if he goes out it's Stack. Need a perceived threat with the ball. But looking at Stacky's insta stories it's hard to see him being right Saturday week.

Reactions: 1 users
they saw me coming. haha
Fridey nights Black Match..
Satudey nights Metro kouta & christou
Sundey nights. cherry tree hotel
wedezdey nights Warehouse Doc Weadon and Stephens from Fiztroy
Thurzdey nights Chervon Misti, Mercui & Oalashaw
George was a big fan of Hard 'n' Fast at Chasers.

Someone look at Houli's numbers with Short in the side. My boy is going like a busted. I actually think he's physical stuff isn't the problem right now it's his ball use. But my counter as to why he should stay in is that I think it's harder to stop Houli when you have two "perceived" weapons by foot. If you don't play Short, it FEELS (could be wrong) that it's easier to stop Houli and our run. There is something in the fact we've started playing our best footy since he has come back (and about 4 others) and actually got better defensively. The talk of McIntosh coming in for that role are not on, if he goes out it's Stack. Need a perceived threat with the ball. But looking at Stacky's insta stories it's hard to see him being right Saturday week.
Baker's form also will help. He was dynamic on Sunday.

This is exactly where I sit.

Short sets Houli off the chain.

This is exactly where I sit.

Short sets Houli off the chain.
So he's playing the Brad Miller decoy role hey?

Prefer we just play footballers. Pity Stack isn't right. Agree with others that McIntosh isn't suited to that role, but with Baker playing a bit more expansively we could perhaps just replace Short with Ellis and bring McIntosh in to play the wing.

Friday night :Saloon Bar, then Lizard Lounge, checkpoint Charlie
Sat : "Chevie Shuffle"at the Chevron , The Underground and Tunnel, or Hippodrome(lol)
Sun: Delerium at Chasers or Carousel

Friday night :Saloon Bar, then Lizard Lounge, checkpoint Charlie
Sat : "Chevie Shuffle"at the Chevron , The Underground and Tunnel, or Hippodrome(lol)
Sun: Delerium at Chasers or Carousel

Checkpoint Charlie..was that at the top of Swanston St?