Welcome Sam Naismith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Sam Naismith

Fck fck fck. Bad luck Sam. I saw it on tele. Just a quick turn as he was running and down he went, no contact. He was distraught - not looking good.
What is happening at our club- 18 afl players and 11 vfl injured.
Find that black cat

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Sad ending , however no doubt he’d feel blessed for the opportunity he’s had .

We seriously could be the first club who doesn’t actually have 23 players

Reactions: 3 users
Wet Coke got flogged half to death by a combo of injury n covid a few years back. We don't even have the luxury of blaming our problems on *smile* covid. Never in near on 60 years of watching footy seen anything like our injury run, and it keeps on going week after week. We can't even get a week or two where we get a couple of players back in the door without immediately losing another couple.

Reactions: 4 users
We seriously could be the first club who doesn’t actually have 23 players

Other than Naismith I counted 3 other listed players in the VFL team - Ryan, Kosi and Smith.

Hayes-Brown is another option assuming he's still alive.

2 coming out for Dreamtime will leave two more in reserve, assuming we don't lose anyone during training. Scary stuff

Reactions: 1 users
Even the poor old magoos were down to 4 AFL list players and 12 with less than a dozen games of VFL experience. Both lists totally crippled at the moment.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Hate to say it, but that’s probably the end of his career

Reactions: 1 user
Even the poor old magoos were down to 4 AFL list players and 12 with less than a dozen games of VFL experience. Both lists totally crippled at the moment.
Some of them literally looked like young boys, and were getting swatted aside by the bigger bodied opponents.

FMD what a disaster for Sam and the VFL as well as AFL.

My best to the Cray seems like a really great bloke with a fantastic ethic.

Poor fella.

It's not unexpected with his history sadly, by seriously.

WTF has gone on down their it's a mental turn of events.

Reactions: 1 users