Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Week 1 Finals: the bowl splatter games.

Continued success?
There's only one team each year that can claim success.
It took us 4yrs to win 3
If the Cats under Salty win it this year its 3 in 12.
Or perhaps 5 in 18 years, compared to our 3 in 18 years. During which time they've been extremely competitive n challenging for flags for some 16 of the 18 years. While our mob has been dragging their arses along the bitumen for most of those years.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I mentioned that at the time it happened. Others did similar right throughout the game.
ironically not sure who said in pre game of Foxtel.(Might have been Kingy)Mentioned that the Cats first enterence into the fwd line and how Power handle it maybe an indicator for the rest of the match.

ironically not sure who said in pre game of Foxtel.(Might have been Kingy)Mentioned that the Cats first enterence into the fwd line and how Power handle it maybe an indicator for the rest of the match.
Even Corne got upset at Shirk-Thatcher over that.

Or perhaps 5 in 18 years, compared to our 3 in 18 years. During which time they've been extremely competitive n challenging for flags for some 16 of the 18 years. While our mob has been dragging their arses along the bitumen for most of those years.
Under Dimma you could say its a 75% strike rate if we reach the Prelim and 100% if we make it.
I know what odds i prefer.

Pretty full on that Butters went to hospital for his ribs. Reckon they'd have taken no chances after the Petracca debacle.
Dont Port have form in this area? Rozee with his hammy? I know its a different type of injury but they run the gauntlet.

School excursion for Mr Scott and his Class of Bummers tonight. They need to concentrate and learn their lesson!!!

sssh!

No they don't.
Let sleeping Aeroplanes lie.
Ha.

Heading in for the game also.
Got a crew lined up.

My two Hawk mates, my Coll mate and my fellow Tiger Tragic mate.
Scant regard in the match itself.
Will sink some cans instead!

sssh!

No they don't.
Let sleeping Aeroplanes lie.
Ha.

Heading in for the game also.
Got a crew lined up.

My two Hawk mates, my Coll mate and my fellow Tiger Tragic mate.
Scant regard in the match itself.
Will sink some cans instead!
Sounds good. Keep reminding your Coll mate that they have missed out on finals.

Hahahaha spot on last night Red and no doubt Woofers are most likely tonight. Reckon we will know in 5 minutes just like last night. Bont won't die wondering.
The Dogs are very unreliable. You don't know what you're gonna get. Borethorn have had a bit of a soft run in though. They should be good enough.

Reactions: 1 users
Bulldogs one week, poodles the next
Hope their teeth are sharp this time