U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

Even a senile unwell biden wouldnt do 1/1000th of the damage trump will do.

Lets not confuse cognitive capacity, with ideology.

The Dems owe it to the whole planet to put up someone younger
Biden probably didn't even do much of the job last time, he would have been a complete figurehead this time.

Reactions: 1 users
I thought it was all set up 4 years ago, that Kamala Harris would take over from Biden, seemed obvious IMO. Replace Biden with a black females, engage the black vote, engage the female vote against Trump, but they haven't gone this way for whatever reason.
Because people are a wake up to her.
She’s like Sleepy Joe, but can walk

but there's no way that you can say Joe can do the job better.
I don't think either should be viewed as better, or good. It's purely a case of who would be the worse President, and that's still Trump for me. By some margin.

Reactions: 3 users
Stormy Daniels would be an upgrade as President. Has already defeated Trump once.
Old Sleepy Joe would take one look at her and have to have a good lay down.

*smile* imagine the Orange Idiot’s response if he saw her on the hustings. *smile*, that would be funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Watching more of the debate and can't help but think that Biden's pre-debate stimulant jab was replaced with ketamine.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Like your uncle at Xmas coming out to get dinner after sleeping for four hours after lunch and six jars.

I hate Trump with the intensity of a thousand fires but there's no way that you can say Joe can do the job better.

Old man vs Con man.
* unt vs can’t

• Haha
I don't think either should be viewed as better, or good. It's purely a case of who would be the worse President, and that's still Trump for me. By some margin.
Yes. Biden is just the puppet now. Still has some semblance of normalcy of decision-makers in the background. Trump, well I don't think any explanation is required. I really do think the US needs mandatory independent selinity testing as a pre-requisite.

Reactions: 1 users
Watching more of the debate and can't help but think that Biden's pre-debate stimulant jab was replaced with ketamine.

In the age of media management, its Quite amazing that the President of the World couldnt execute the absolute basics of TV.

'Ok Joe, when you arent talking, close your mouth'

Im still stunned that theyve wheeled out a mumbling corpse to try stop a 78yo grifter from having a 2nd go at making america great again, again.

Reactions: 2 users
Yes. Biden is just the puppet now. Still has some semblance of normalcy of decision-makers in the background. Trump, well I don't think any explanation is required. I really do think the US needs mandatory independent selinity testing as a pre-requisite.
For the Senate, Congress and any Presidential/ VP candidates.
There’d be a few elections happening around the country.

I saw him getting out of a car the other day. He could barely get out the door, and when he did, he stood there looking like he was wondering where he was and what he was supposed to be doing. Totally lost in space.

Then, when someone told him to start walking, he had an even more perplexed look on his face before he started taking tiny, shaky steps that suggested a puff of wind would blow him over and break him in half entirely.

But sorry, I digress. Enough of Nobet Pays’ being dropped off at the London.

Back on topic: what will they do with Biden ? I reckon he goes down with an illness next week that prevents him from running and in steps Beyoncé.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I saw him getting out of a car the other day. He could barely get out the door, and when he did, he stood there looking like he was wondering where he was and what he was supposed to be doing. Totally lost in space.

Then, when someone told him to start walking, he had an even more perplexed look on his face before he started taking tiny, shaky steps that suggested a puff of wind would blow him over and break him in half entirely.

But sorry, I digress. Enough of Nobet Pays’ being dropped off at the London.

Back on topic: what will they do with Biden ? I reckon he goes down with an illness next week that prevents him from running and in steps Beyoncé.
I heard Jimmy Carter's making a comeback at 99 years of age.

• Haha
Well don't underestimate the power of thinking of the collective known as PRE posters. I think the following suggestion throughout this list represents a respectable variety of plausible choices as replacement President candidates. Of course some may need to start a good quality GoFundMe campaign to acquire the desired funding;

Sideshow Bob, Homer Simpson, Kamala Harris, Hilary Clinton,. Michelle Obama, Andy Beshear (who the & $%# is he), Stormy Daniels, Your uncle at Xmas, A puff of wind, Beyonce

• Haha
Had to change channels after watching the first 5 minutes, what a joke. Salt of the earth Americans deserve better than either of them.

Had a look at the fact checks, not surprising Trump told the most lies by the Flemington straight.

More fake news! The truth is overated. 😄
Confused Joe Biden GIF by Luis Ricardo

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha