U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

After debate today, democrats are handing trump the keys to the world if they run with Biden.

He is clearly and simply too old.

Trump just let him hang himself.

So democrats can still run an 'open convention' which sounds like our leadership spill.

For the sake of the world, democrats have to put up another, younger, candidate.
Yep, I’ve been saying that for months. But it seems there’s a few on here that would still prefer Biden to run, and get the job ahead of Trump.
Too bad if voters see Sleepy Joe as being as useful as a cigar store Indian
IMG_1231.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1231.jpeg
    IMG_1231.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Yep, I’ve been saying that for months. But it seems there’s a few on here that would still prefer Biden to run, and get the job ahead of Trump.
Too bad if voters see Sleepy Joe as being as useful as a cigar store Indian

I think your conflating what I said with what you said.

Im saying Biden is too old to beat trump, and its not to late for the democrats to put up someone else

who can beat him,

because trump will be an absolute global disaster.

Reactions: 4 users
I think your conflating what I said with what you said.

Im saying Biden is too old to beat trump, and its not to late for the democrats to put up someone else

who can beat him,

because trump will be an absolute global disaster.
I haven’t seen it, but CNN is saying it was a disaster and that the Democratic Party is in “aggressive panic” mode.

Just about any other candidate they win. With Biden, big chance to lose.

Reactions: 3 users
I thought it was all set up 4 years ago, that Kamala Harris would take over from Biden, seemed obvious IMO. Replace Biden with a black females, engage the black vote, engage the female vote against Trump, but they haven't gone this way for whatever reason.

Reactions: 1 users
I thought it was all set up 4 years ago, that Kamala Harris would take over from Biden, seemed obvious IMO. Replace Biden with a black females, engage the black vote, engage the female vote against Trump, but they haven't gone this way for whatever reason.
Same here Posh. How many more times does the world have to see these geriatrics Statler and Waldorf fighting each other.

I haven’t seen it, but CNN is saying it was a disaster and that the Democratic Party is in “aggressive panic” mode.

Just about any other candidate they win. With Biden, big chance to lose.

It was quite painful.

Like watching sideshow bob debate homers dad.

Biden appears like he wont even be alive for the election let alone win it

The only plausible explaination is kamala harris turned out to be pretty out of her depth.

I think Democrats will find another candidate,

Because theyre on a hiding to nothing and the stakes globally are too high

Can't the US find younger candidates or is it an age equality quota thing?
Loved the golf handicap debate, very intriguing. 😂

• Haha
May still happen. Watch the polls start focusing on her now. Previously Harris was generally polling lower than Biden (on limited polls) but that debate was truly disastrous for Biden. Fancy having to vote for one of two senile 80 year olds. Best would be to stay in bed on polling day.

Like your uncle at Xmas coming out to get dinner after sleeping for four hours after lunch and six jars.

I hate Trump with the intensity of a thousand fires but there's no way that you can say Joe can do the job better.

Old man vs Con man.

The Dems need to turn it to their advantage. As soon as they admit Joe is too old they can turn it around and say, "So is Drumpf."

Could be exactly what America needs to move on from these old turkeys.

Or it could be a disaster, which knowing the Dems it probably will be. They'll probably put Hilary up.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
The only plausible explaination is kamala harris turned out to be pretty out of her depth.

I think Democrats will find another candidate,

Because theyre on a hiding to nothing and the stakes globally are too high
Well, there were a lot of people inside the DP that did not want to Biden to run, for all these reasons. But there were just as many saying Harris was an even worse alternative which, has merit because Harris is a complete dud. Insiders refer to her as lazy, ambivalent, untalented. Throws out the odd decent speech but otherwise.

What are the other options ?

Well, there were a lot of people inside the DP that did not want to Biden to run, for all these reasons. But there were just as many saying Harris was an even worse alternative which, has merit because Harris is a complete dud. Insiders refer to her as lazy, ambivalent, untalented. Throws out the odd decent speech but otherwise.

Michelle obama has been floated!

• Wow
Saw some snippets of it and all I can say is that the USA lost today. To think we thought our choices were the worst when we had to choose between Rudd and Abbott. Biden vs Trump is really a no win choice. It's only a matter of who is the worst.

Reactions: 4 users

Andy Beshear according to some of the analysts in the US. Never heard of him but he is a Democratic Party Gov of Kentucky which is a pretty impressive achievement.

Saw some snippets of it and all I can say is that the USA lost today. To think we thought our choices were the worst when we had to choose between Rudd and Abbott. Biden vs Trump is really a no win choice. It's only a matter of who is the worst.

Biden is unelectable,

But trump is unequivocally 10,000 times worse.

The Dems need to turn it to their advantage. As soon as they admit Joe is too old they can turn it around and say, "So is Drumpf."

Could be exactly what America needs to move on from these old turkeys.

Or it could be a disaster, which knowing the Dems it probably will be. They'll probably put Hilary up.
Scary thing is that Hilary is probably the Dems best option, ahead of Sleepy Joe n Camelarse for sure.

• Sad
Like your uncle at Xmas coming out to get dinner after sleeping for four hours after lunch and six jars.

I hate Trump with the intensity of a thousand fires but there's no way that you can say Joe can do the job better.

Old man vs Con man.

Even a senile unwell biden wouldnt do 1/1000th of the damage trump will do.

Lets not confuse cognitive capacity, with ideology.

The Dems owe it to the whole planet to put up someone younger

Reactions: 2 users