Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

@Stig seems to?

With respect, carries on about the captains misses and stackman

Like hes disgruntled about something.
Only posts facts
Common knowledge Stack issues and Brooke problems
I didn’t go shopping at Mirage Shopping Centre and go to the Day Spa
Facts are she did
Even had the Designer shopping bags back at Hub
As for Syd. Was told not to go back to WA during footy shutdown
Guess what he did , fact !
Fact he didn’t train for 4 weeks
Came back 5kg overweight
Mmmmmmmm
Believe what you want
It’s a free world
If you don’t like what I post , simply to reply or read
It’s that “ EZY”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user
By no means do i wish to instigate a pile- on upon any tiger,

Im pointing out that the captains misses is only one rank below mrs hardwick,

And as such, vital to premiership glory.

Therefore, i see absolutely zero upside for any tiger supporter, who aspires to bere witness to more and more premiership glory,

To peddle malicious gossip?

Leave that *smile* to barrett and his puffy-headed, bozzo mates.

On the other hand any sort of tension between the families will have an impact on the players, especially those directly involved. Multiply that during these Covid hub times.

The players have gone to the media and it's out there. I think it's good to see posts that can confirm or deny what's really going on. If we had to rely on the HS and Barret for our news we'd be worse off as supporters.

Reactions: 2 users
Cotch is the key to our flag chances. Martin is the match winner but Trent is the driver of the machine. So important!

Reactions: 7 users
Cotch is the key to our flag chances. Martin is the match winner but Trent is the driver of the machine. So important!

Bloody oath he is the key Saigon.

An unhappy or disgruntled partner can cause a rift that could ( said could ) derail our season.

Happy wife , happy life ( um ) happy captain.

Only posts facts
Facts are she did
Came back 5kg overweight
Mmmmmmmm
Believe what you want
It’s a free world
It’s that “ EZY”

As i said, its nothing personal.

Im just of the veiwpoint that there are enough Essendon *smile* out there who will perpetuate tiger gossip.

I know some pre'ers will like and appreciate it. No dramas.

As long as your source/leak has no.problem with you putting stuff on here, then yeah, go for it.

I just dont like it. I read heaps of stuff i dont like.

Wonder where Cotch stores his Brownlow & Premiership medals?

I have it on very good authority that Broadys installed a huge safe where he keeps them all secure.

He is gathering material for the most glorious coffee table pictorial the world has ever known

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Only posts facts
Facts are she did
Came back 5kg overweight
Mmmmmmmm
Believe what you want
It’s a free world
It’s that “ EZY”
I find it odd that they kept playing Stack, especially early in the year, despite all that.

All involved (Cotchins, Gales, Kennedy and the Club) just need to stop giving this oxygen and focus on winning games of football.

The media will run with any crumb they find to write a destabilizing story.

Re Stack I reckon they were hoping he'd come into fitness and form so were prepared to carry him. Didn't work out.

Anyone ever thought that he Cotchins going home might have just been wife and kids?

Everyone assuming Trent was a part of it, but that's just an assumption.

Anyone ever thought that he Cotchins going home might have just been wife and kids?

The quote from Jane states - it was not a quick turnaround by the Cotchins who threatened to leave the Hub at one point.

You assume Jane is referring to just Brooke and the 3 children? Don't you think if that was the case she would have actually stated it? I can't see the plural reference meaning young Parker said he'd spit the dummy and go.

None of us really know the truth of everything that's gone on and there's a fair bit of judgement being handed out to the Cotchin's from all and sundry. Maybe one day we'll get a new Konrad book and all will be revealed. .. then again, maybe not.

For all we know with Trent's standing in the game, his pushing and prodding of the AFL may have made life easier for all the other families involved in the hubs.

No doubt Matthew Kruezer and his wife are lovely people and I wish them every happiness at Carlton. .... just for a moment, think where we might currently be had they swooped on Cotch before us?
The pure joy he has helped bring to my life and that of my family over the course of his career and especially the past few years, makes all this other 'stuff' pale into insignificance!

Reactions: 6 users
The quote from Jane states - it was not a quick turnaround by the Cotchins who threatened to leave the Hub at one point.

You assume Jane is referring to just Brooke and the 3 children? Don't you think if that was the case she would have actually stated it? I can't see the plural reference meaning young Parker said he'd spit the dummy and go.
I haven't assumed anything MD J.

Her statement could mean that he was a part of the decision further family to go home. Eg "given you throwing her under the bus, we've talked about them going home. And Trent without his family is an unhappy Captain. You don't want that do you?"

There, I completely made something up, by just making a slightly different set of assumptions.

None of us know what went on. Trent might have threatened to take his bat and ball and go home. They might have been talking about the family.

At the end of the day, we can Henny Penny the hell out of this *smile*, or we can worry about football.

It's obvious there is at least some agenda with respect to our club. The blow up of Vlaustin in the post match with his serving champagne as an example. There's a trend.

We shouldn't feed it.

Is there an agenda or are we the biggest club with the biggest supporter base and the media is desperate for headlines that will generate clicks? Pies have had their fair share of negative press too.

Flossy's wine thingy was always going to be looked at as we've come off the back of our Hopoate song celebrations. Media will be watching them carefully for a repeat. Rik Kennedy taking to the airwaves stirred up the hornets nest over Brooke's misdemeanour just as it was finally tucked away isn't the media's fault, they are just the hornets buzzing around looking for a juicy story to generate clicks.

And it's working. We and the rest of the AFL world are clicking the links and reading the stories.

I'm not sure there's a specific agenda against us. We're just a cash cow for the media so they'll always be looking for a Richmond story

Last edited:
Is there an agenda or are we the biggest club with the biggest supporter base and the media is desperate for headlines that will generate clicks? Pies have had their fair share of negative press too.

Flossy's wine thingy was always going to be looked at as we've come off the back of our Hopoate song celebrations. Media will be watching them carefully for a repeat. Rik Kennedy taking to the airs stirred up the hornets nest over Brooke's misdemeanour just as it was finally tucked away isn't the media's fault, they are just the hornets buzzing around looking for a juicy story to generate clicks.

And it's working. We and the rest of the AFL world are clicking the links and reading the stories.

I'm not sure there's a specific agenda against us. We're just a cash cow for the media so they'll always be looking for a Richmond story

All this palava is really irelevant imo, if Cotch was "unhappy" he'd hardly be playing so well. His last 2 games have been great.

There's a lot of supposition & guess work going on. Time to let it go the way of the Dodo

Reactions: 1 users