Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

Cotch looked off last night. Only 6 efficient disposals, 5 contested posses, 1 tackle. 69% game time. Hope he's OK.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Not his best game but he didn’t need to do much last night. He was coasting. I can see him ramping it up next week.

Reactions: 2 users
Have a look at little Parker power through the scene. Cotchin out of Kennedy, I'm expecting nothing less than a 195cm, dual-sided, quick, brutal, premiership captain.

Mackenzie is the one we need to keep tabs on. High confidence, Full of Energy and I have seen her push her older sister around like she was an autumn leaf. ;)

• Haha
Have a look at little Parker power through the scene. Cotchin out of Kennedy, I'm expecting nothing less than a 195cm, dual-sided, quick, brutal, premiership captain.
Bloody hope so. I have held this over because it troubles me a bit. Do people realise that if/when the Skunks take the younger, and allegedly even better, Daicos under F/S this draft, it means they could be playing SIX in their team in season 2021:
2 x Browns, Darcy Moore, 2 x Daicos and Jake Kelly.

Bit of a contrast to our blokes, but it is what it is.

Bloody hope so. I have held this over because it troubles me a bit. Do people realise that if/when the Skunks take the younger, and allegedly even better, Daicos under F/S this draft, it means they could be playing SIX in their team in season 2021:
2 x Browns, Darcy Moore, 2 x Daicos and Jake Kelly.

Bit of a contrast to our blokes, but it is what it is.
If they all turn out to be beauties then when they get to contract time they'll be knocking at our door for our 33rd and 34th best player as that's all they'll be able to afford.

7 A-graders and 36 C-graders, and all their then top-end talent off to Gold Coast for an end of career bank balance boost.

Was absolutely outstanding when the game was in the balance, particularly in the first half. Was willing the boys along with his attack on the footy and we responded in the second half to take the load off him.

Reactions: 3 users
the captain was right up for it tonight and it was infectious

Clean as a whistle. The kick go Lynch for the first goal was elite. Did not double grab a thing. Looking as good as he has in a while.

Brutal... yep, brutal would be the best superlative I can think of...