Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

As Dimma said, he's been in awesome form every time he's got on the park this year. Dominant. Imagine if he could kick. Or run.

Reactions: 1 user
He'll probably get it when he retires but doesn't really get the acknowledgement and respect he deserves as a two time Premiership captain and absolute ball hunting tough as nails beast

Reactions: 11 users
He'll probably get it when he retires but doesn't really get the acknowledgement and respect he deserves as a two time Premiership captain and absolute ball hunting tough as nails beast
He gets it from those who know. Most ex-players love him.

Reactions: 5 users
Cotchin has become an extraordinary leader & exceptional person (maybe he always was). He’s also led a team to give us two premierships people like me never thought they’d see. I’ll be forever appreciative for that. Still maintain that there’s at least one more flag in this group.

Reactions: 2 users
He gets it from those who know. Most ex-players love him.
Yeah those *smile* idiot fans of other clubs and the clowns in the media have no idea. He is an absolute star and the best captain of recent times. Everyone lauds Hodge but this bloke, in my biased opinion, is better.

Great game tonight skipper :clap2

Reactions: 7 users

I bloody hope so, absolute animal.. love him!

Cotchin has become an extraordinary leader & exceptional person (maybe he always was). He’s also led a team to give us two premierships people like me never thought they’d see. I’ll be forever appreciative for that. Still maintain that there’s at least one more flag in this group.

Think there 2 to 3 tbh!

Yeah those *smile* idiot fans of other clubs and the clowns in the media have no idea. He is an absolute star and the best captain of recent times. Everyone lauds Hodge but this bloke, in my biased opinion, is better.

Great game tonight skipper :clap2
Leigh Matthews called it in 2017 and it only becomes more obvious with time: Trent is the best, toughest, most inspirational leader since Voss. Hodge was great, but come on. Half-back flanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
In good nick I reckon and he knows it.
He's loving the sun, Brooke using her free spa coupons allows him me time.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Leigh Matthews called it in 2017 and it only becomes more obvious with time: Trent is the best, toughest, most inspirational leader since Voss. Hodge was great, but come on. Half-back flanker.
Yeh, someone mentioned that Trent could do a Hodge and play as that backline general. Chimp wouldn't want it so easy. Hodge was pretty tough, influential and inspirational though.

IMO only James Hird compares in the ability to win a contest when you have no right to. How many contests does chimp get beaten in one on one? I always marvelled at Hirds ability to end up with the ball and the chimp is the same.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeh, someone mentioned that Trent could do a Hodge and play as that backline general. Chimp wouldn't want it so easy. Hodge was pretty tough, influential and inspirational though.

IMO only James Hird compares in the ability to win a contest when you have no right to. How many contests does chimp get beaten in one on one? I always marvelled at Hirds ability to end up with the ball and the chimp is the same.
agree with the hird comparison. So many times cotchin wins a hard ball he has no right winning or even halving.

Not even Collingwood fans think Pendlebury is an inspirational leader.
Yeh inspirational is not a word I'd associate with Pendlebury. I mean compare his do to the chimps!

• Haha