Trent Cotchin (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trent Cotchin (Merged)

Neede him tonight not v GC....but have to take the LT view. The centre clearance unit without Cotch and Sheds is playing with one arm tied be hind back.

Reactions: 1 user
We need to look for a cotch replacement asap as we struggle in the centre without him

he's a top-five mid of his generation.

he wouldn’t be top 200 currently.
We can’t have a captain that picks and chooses when he can play.
If his hammys are an issue, give the captaincy to Martin.

• Angry
Might have made the difference. Will next time...

whats to say he does his hammy in 9 days tlme against GC.
AFL clubs these days think there shitt doesn’t stink towards player management.
Treloar is given an extra 10 days after the usual 21 day recovery from a hamstring injury. That worked wonders.
Deledio was right to go after 8 weeks off, 2 weeks later he pings another Calf.
Being rested under the Player managerment call should be banned.

• Haha
Richmond's head prefect Trent Chimpion has the chance to stamp his greatness on the game in the next two months. Let's hope his hamstrings let him try.

Reactions: 8 users
Our back to back premiership hopes have never relied on a pair of hamstrings more. or is it just the 1 hamstring?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Best on Ground for mine. He is just a massive influence on the team.

The most important pair of hamstrings at the RFC. Those hamstrings will decide whether we won it this year.

Reactions: 3 users
Best on Ground for mine. He is just a massive influence on the team.

The most important pair of hamstrings at the RFC. Those hamstrings will decide whether we won it this year.

Was surprised he got 26 possessions, but another quality game from the skipper. Just gets the job done

Reactions: 1 users