Trade Time !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Time !!

22nd Man said:
Why aren't players wanting to come to Punt Road? Don't rate the team the club the coaches the fans? No one wants to go to Melb understand, but Carlisle nominated the saints., others want to go to Ess of all places.

Because the Saints and Essendon are *smile*, and they know they'll get a game.

22nd Man said:
Why aren't players wanting to come to Punt Road? Don't rate the team the club the coaches the fans? No one wants to go to Melb understand, but Carlisle nominated the saints., others want to go to Ess of all places.

To be fair Carlisle had a choice of Essendon, Carlton or St Kilda. Go figure he went for the least stuffed up club.

Aaron Fetter ‏@AaronFetter3 · 2h2 hours ago
@ClarkyHeraldSun @traderadio @Richmond_FC Any interest from other clubs in the out of favour Steve Morris?
6:33 PM - 14 Oct 2015 · Details

:hihi

TigerForce said:
@ClarkyHeraldSun @traderadio @Richmond_FC Any interest from other clubs in the out of favour Steve Morris?

ahh...humour...

TigerForce said:

Dodges Ferry

TigerForce said:

Yeah! What's the last pick in the Draft? 88? :hihi

If the rumoured Carlisle to Hawthorngoes through as suggested in my opinion north are paying over the odds for Andersen. I don't see what he has done to merit a first round pick.

Pretty ordinary trade period so far , realise the club trying hard to land a gun like Trelor etc but it's pretty disappointing as a whole I rekon . Anyways hopefully something might pop up next week for us .