Trade Time !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Time !!

French Tiger said:
Just makes you wonder what our plan has been all along, we have apparently offered a few players 750k a year, not one has wanted it. Now we get to trade week & spending our time trying to get Yarran done. The cats weather they are good gets or not have targeted their players & got them so far with a minimum of fuss. Regular workers leave their jobs for bugger all a week pay rise, surely we could of lured someone decent given where the club is at & that sort of money

Geelong have done a fabulous job.

They've done nothing other than sign the guys who wanted to come home.

Here I am sign me up.

Plus sign a bloke who wants to play with his brother.

Doesn't seem much of a challenge to me, no great sales pitch.

CONFIRMED TRADE: Gold Coast's Harley Bennell and pick 22 to Fremantle for picks 15 and 35

As Day 3 ends....

bored_at_work.png

Lots of other options at the brothel. We're nowhere near the brothel at this stage.

geelong just go out and get the bloody job done don't they...no wonder they've had 12 years of success p near the top of the ladder..and three premierships of late...theyve had one poor year and now they've just gone about and loaded up with big gun.....and what have we done..re signed blooming shaun there front runner expert grigg....whoooopppeeee do......are looking at an ok player from carlton..and two kids hardly anyones ever heard of.....bloody hell..u n b e l e i l a b l e

Put McBean up...if he is as good as people believe then we should be able to snare something decent....need to keep Lennon

Dean Hart Northey said:
Put McBean up...if he is as good as people believe then we should be able to snare something decent....need to keep Lennon
Maybe Geelong would turn around and offer us Dangerfield for him. Is that allowed in the rules?

Tenacious said:
Maybe Geelong would turn around and offer us Dangerfield for him. Is that allowed in the rules?

Bypass the rules, get it done Tigers. If this doesn't happen we're useless....

Baloo said:
They, the manager, Bucks, Eddie, Pendles, etc, convince the kid that the pies offer would be better for him. The scenario makes plenty of sense.
If Eddie can get his kid a gig on Neighbours Swinging Treloars intentions around would be a doddle.

Why aren't players wanting to come to Punt Road? Don't rate the team the club the coaches the fans? No one wants to go to Melb understand, but Carlisle nominated the saints., others want to go to Ess of all places.

22nd Man said:
If Eddie can get his kid a gig on Neighbours Swinging Treloars intentions around would be a doddle.
Heard On the radio , them talking about Edwards son on neighbours, his changed his name from Alexander to Xander