Trade Time !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Time !!

Tigaman

Tiger Legend
May 23, 2010
Well documented Yarran going to be a Tiger next year but do expect he will be a Hawk.

Im sick of all the crying already about not landing a " big fish" meh keep our early picks for a few good kids and picj up a few more miles and lambert types. Dont sell the farm for one supposed gun we've been burnt by this before.

clown said:
Im sick of all the crying already about not landing a " big fish" meh keep our early picks for a few good kids and picj up a few more miles and lambert types. Dont sell the farm for one supposed gun we've been burnt by this before.
Getting the best available player with our first pick is very important. Our first round picks have been really great for the past 6 yrs (all are playing or played and contribute).
Yarran will be a good selection but not first pick. Anderson is also good but not first pick.
Hawthorn are lucky in the sense of having a great number of quality players. Their first selection give away has been successful given the status of their team. However, if they were top four then I suspect their give away may not be as successfu

clown said:

Big difference this time round weve played in 3 consecutive finals and failed each time
Our A graders became B & C graders just couldnt stand up again
Need a genuine A grader to compliment our supposed A graders to win a final

btoz_01 said:
Big difference this time round weve played in 3 consecutive finals and failed each time
Our A graders became B & C graders just couldnt stand up again
Need a genuine A grader to compliment our supposed A graders to win a final
time for our A graders to grow a set and step up then.

here comes the snorefest... there will be action on the first day and last day and nothing in between. and this crap will drag on for 3 weeks.

Ian4 said:
here comes the snorefest... there will be action on the first day and last day and nothing in between. and this crap will drag on for 3 weeks.

It's only 10 days. But everything you said totally agree.

antman said:
It will feel like three weeks if not more :)

Not for us. Where picking up no one. And most damming that the club dosent attract any interest

zippadeee said:
Not for us. Where picking up no one. And most damming that the club dosent attract any interest
Anyone knocked on our door yet, or are we still sitting in the room playing tic-tac-toe?

Got to laugh at essendon last year they wanted wines for ryder this year pick 5 for carlylile..f###kidding themselves

Ian4 said:
And we,ll come out with Townsend saying "he was the player we wanted/needed and we,re very happy to get him but we were always going invest in the draft"

once he arrives we need to support him.

What should we say the guys a dud and we got him for free.

We recruit then we support.

Pretty simple really

Richmond has contacted the AFL to find out the dates for the trade period in 2016. So they can be awake for it

zippadeee said:
Richmond has contacted the AFL to find out the dates for the trade period in 2016. So they can be awake for it

Stupid comment given trade period is 1 day old and we have clearly been active just not successful

IanG said:
Stupid comment given trade period is 1 day old and we have clearly been active just not successful

Active for who? 2 blokes that wouldn't get a game for Coburg? Are you serious.
And don't tell me that someone is there, because that club leaks info like a rusty roof.
I can't see where the improvement going to come from..
Conca finished
Chaplin. If he was a horse they would shoot him
Maric. Finished
Need extra in the middle, need speed.
Trade out FFS

zippadeee said:
Active for who? 2 blokes that wouldn't get a game for Coburg? Are you serious.
And don't tell me that someone is there, because that club leaks info like a rusty roof.
I can't see where the improvement going to come from..
Conca finished
Chaplin. If he was a horse they would shoot him
Maric. Finished
Need extra in the middle, need speed.
Trade out FFS

The fact that we made a play for Treloar and Bennell escapes you not to mention our interest in Dangerfield.

Reported today that there are a few clubs interested in Treloar, and Collingwood are a bit worried. Wonder if e are back in the race. Would prefer him any day to Yarran.