Tom Roach threads [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tom Roach threads [Merged]

Re: Back with a bang: Tom Roach

plough just said on the news that roach is playing for his future this week.

also metioned cam howat, wasnt sure where he stood in relation to next years list

also confirmed he told kella his spot isnt certain for next season

Tommy would have to play an absolute blinder to be with us next year. Good luck Tommy.

It will make Coburg hppy that he is playing with us this week it may give them achance of winning. :cutelaugh :cutelaugh :cutelaugh

Tigermad2005 said:
It will make Coburg hppy that he is playing with us this week it may give them achance of winning. :cutelaugh :cutelaugh :cutelaugh
your a tosser

i agree with checkside... we can all see your not a true supporter and i dont see you playin in afl so its not like you can talk... i bet he could do better than you any day and you couldnt do good if you tried

Tigermad2005 said:

Take your pathetic attitude and GTFO.

Tigermad2005 said:
Whether he makes it or not, at least Tommy's played footy at the top level. :veryupset

What's your achievement in life? :mad:

Tigers of Old said:
Tigermad2005 said:
Whether he makes it or not, at least Tommy's played footy at the top level. :veryupset

What's your achievement in life? :mad:

Acting like a d!ckhead and alienating the entire internet.

Not a bad effort just the same.

Doolz85 said:
plough just said on the news that roach is playing for his future this week.

also metioned cam howat, wasnt sure where he stood in relation to next years list

also confirmed he told kella his spot isnt certain for next season

that's not fair Plough, Staff and chaff get 5-6 games in a row: where's tommy's shot? better not give him 10 minutes and then cut because : DDT> :mad:

DirtyDogTiger said:
better not give him 10 minutes and then cut because : DDT> :mad:

I'm already :mad: over the treatment of Kellaway...if Roachy only gets 10 minutes, I'm gonna be :mad: :mad:

His upside, compared to Staff and Chaff, is so much more AND is consistent with our philosophy as a team these days. Baffling that he's taken so long to come back...

We already have people like claw and diggler on here, and even they have more respect for players than you so shut up or bugger off :mad:

Tigermad2005 said:
No matter how well he plays gone.

You haven't been right yet.  If he was already gone there is no chance he would have been given a game this week.

Tigermad2005 said:

Man, at least opposition trolls who come on here KNOW that they're idiots here to stir up trouble...somehow I don't think TM's grasped the idiot bit yet...

skybeau said:
Tigermad2005 said:

Man, at least opposition trolls who come on here KNOW that they're idiots here to stir up trouble...somehow I don't think TM's grasped the idiot bit yet...
As i have said time and time again. Someone has to go and his contract is up at the end of the year.
Who is left to play no one, so why not give a son of a Richmond great one last game.