Tom Roach threads [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tom Roach threads [Merged]

Re: Back with a bang: Tom Roach

Let him audition for Tiggy tigers job!!!
If the club is going to give senior experience to duds like him,
they might as well give those 40 year fat slobs in the cheersquad a game!!!

well done tommy boy should be really proud of yourself finally getting a game due to injuries, gee your performances for coburg were really making noises ::)

good luck to ya anyway

Must be sad to have to join a rival supporters base board to spout opinion about another clubs players. Evanstone should stick to bagging his own, there are enough of them.

diggler said:
If the club is going to give senior experience to duds like him,
they might as well give those 40 year fat slobs in the cheersquad a game!!!

oi  :mad:   leave Foxhat out of this     :rofl

only kidding foxhat ;)

puntrd64 said:
Must be sad to have to join a rival supporters base board to spout opinion about another clubs players.  Evanstone should stick to bagging his own, there are enough of them.

hawkheadquarters has shut down so all the dawks are looking for a new home. Pretty sad really

struggletown3121 said:
Jukes Extended said:
This is it Tommy....make or break game.

Terry will give him plenty of game time & best of luck and i'd like to see him play well because atm 2007 is doubtful for Tom Roach.

I reckon his fate has already been decided Jeremy Jukes, somehow I don't reckon this game will have a huge bearing on his future  :-\

spot on. TW would of drawn his list mid way this year. Tommy's position along with a few more will depend upon trade week. We have already two vacancies, there may be a couple certain delistment, but the other fringe players will need to wait on the outcome of trade week.

struggletown3121 said:
You were drafted by Carlton remember??

Only you cunningly changed your surname from Jukes to Dukes.

http://www.footy.com.au/dags/2000/draftoct1999.html

Look at our gun recruiting under the whiz guru Beck in 99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( PS The handbaggers did well though eh? )

Bloody hell have a look at the Dees n Dogs as well.....what a draft for them....

Good luck Tommy hope you have a great match and we see the NO 8 running around next year

You think the boys are giving tommy a go to say that he will be at the club next year, because it would be a wasted spot if his fate was already decided.

Or

maybe they are thinking if tommy has a good game, instead of delisting, we may be able to use him as trade bait.....

Roach would be slaughtered on Judd. Johnson will take Judd as he did earlier in the year.

jb03 said:
Roach would be slaughtered on Judd.  Johnson will take Judd as he did earlier in the year.
Agree,Johnson will get the job but I fear Judd may be way too quick for him.

mb64 said:
jb03 said:
Roach would be slaughtered on Judd. Johnson will take Judd as he did earlier in the year.
Agree,Johnson will get the job but I fear Judd may be way too quick for him.

Johnson/Polo tag team?

You think the boys are giving tommy a go to say that he will be at the club next year, because it would be a wasted spot if his fate was already decided.

who else is there to pick? humm is a hack, casserly will get broken, there isnt anyone else

id like to see no tags this week, the sydney and melb games were embarrassing when we had about 4 tags on, lets see if our midifeld can stand up against the big boys