Tigers vs Bloose Gameday thread rnd 16 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers vs Bloose Gameday thread rnd 16

Hopper is important for us. Hope his body holds up

Reactions: 1 user
At the game.

Will probably blow out but the boys dug deep then. Looked like it was going to get ugly and it didn’t, mainly through effort.

Hard to keep it going all match

Reactions: 2 users
Blight kosi miller and kmac been the best things about this half.
Our former stars
Baker
Rioli
Short
Graham
Bolton ...
And dusty need to pull their fingers out.
Super dissapointing

We need these hungry players and not those who believe their own press. We currently have too many of the latter
UK 100% I've said drafted kids now from under 14's they will make it.
Rookies are always desperate, hungry and have heart.
Lambert Baker Castagna Broad

I watched it again. Miller turns to his left shoulder and curnow puts it behind his right shoulder and into the space. Didn’t stand a chance.
Miller needed to really want that ball instead of just tiptoeing back. Jump up and take it, that removes the fall of the ball.

Reactions: 1 users
I watched it again. Miller turns to his left shoulder and curnow puts it behind his right shoulder and into the space. Didn’t stand a chance.
No doubt he was out of position thanks to a good kick but he had a chance to go at the ball instead of turning around to look at his opponent.

Every bloody time short bombs it all yeae its straught to opposition talls..
God he has fallen so far ...
Trade or delist

Broad and Vlastuin both win hard contest frees ......................take note Browny, Short, Sons, Hugo and others

Geez Bolton just jogging around by himself while the Blues transition again.
Would someone please tell Bolton there is an TikTok influencer in the stands videoing him for their channel!

Will get him picking up his game.

• Haha