Tigers vs Bloose Gameday thread rnd 16 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers vs Bloose Gameday thread rnd 16

Well the story of the half for me is Blight. We've got a player here. And no issues with pace imho. Hopefully doesn't run out of gas. Next one to get in the side is Gray.
Gray needs to come in soon, although hes single handedly keeping the VFL team in contention since hes arrived.

Reactions: 1 users
Very honest quarter. Miller & co have covered Curnow brilliantly. Rioli magnifique, now costs 3 first rounders. Dusty 2 kicks, 3 handballs, -3 metres gained. That's the opposite of damaging. Nanks cleaning up Pittonet in the ruck 24 hitouts to 9. Cripps totally shut down that qtr by?? 2 disposals after 14 in the 1st.

Reactions: 1 user
Not too upset with where we are. Looked grim at the start of the 2nd when the blues got a run on but full credit to our undermanned boys to stop the run and put a mini one on ourselves.

Blight having a cracker of a 1st game. He's not overawed at all and doesn't look out of place.

Reactions: 4 users
Shout out to mcauliffe that quarter kept cripps to 1 touch and just out maned him at stoppages

Reactions: 8 users
There was plenty of time for him to know where the ball was going after it left the boot.
I watched it again. Miller turns to his left shoulder and curnow puts it behind his right shoulder and into the space. Didn’t stand a chance.

We need to stop their medium defenders from taking marks in our forward 50.
Our small forwards are somewhat of our issue.

They are not pushing back and dont push and spread forward.

Dusty, Graham Mansell are not exactly the slickest campaigners going around and Sonsie is not that work rate gut runner either.

Its our biggest weakness. Its why our forward line always seems to have extra opposition players in it and the oppositions forward half always seems to have free players.

Its why Coulthard should be given an extended run at it he has a good tank and has the smarts and skill.

Reactions: 2 users
Hard to stay in this with Dusty Graham and Bolton not running hard...actually not doing much at...
Dissapointing lack of effort as usual

Reactions: 3 users
Well the story of the half for me is Blight. We've got a player here. And no issues with pace imho. Hopefully doesn't run out of gas. Next one to get in the side is Gray.
We need these hungry players and not those who believe their own press. We currently have too many of the latter

Reactions: 1 users
Not too upset with where we are. Looked grim at the start of the 2nd when the blues got a run on but full credit to our undermanned boys to stop the run and put a mini one on ourselves.

Blight having a cracker of a 1st game. He's not overawed at all and doesn't look out of place.
Hes done well Balooga had some good wins.