Tigers vs Bloose Gameday thread rnd 16 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers vs Bloose Gameday thread rnd 16

There was plenty of time for him to know where the ball was going after it left the boot.
I’ll watch it again but I just think you are being completely unrealistic in that situation. Maybe I saw it wrong.

Mansell shows the effort and grit others dont.

Might lack polish and smarts but he puts in and you cant argue that.

Reactions: 4 users
What an effort by Mansell there. Grit and determination with that tackle. No reward but team lifting stuff.

Reactions: 1 users
Any chance Dustin gets interested.
Would be sending His manager an email , Dusty 1 year deal at 500 or we move him on.
Can't dream about his past when the club needs to improve going forward.
We owe Dusty nothing ,has made millions from the club ..

I like the F50 entry style of bombing it long into there, seems to be working well….

• Haha
Why do they refuse to pay throws against these cheats??

Been at least 5 obvious ones

Reactions: 4 users
Tell me that kick by Rioli to Blight wasn’t 15 metres.

Reactions: 2 users
Well the story of the half for me is Blight. We've got a player here. And no issues with pace imho. Hopefully doesn't run out of gas. Next one to get in the side is Gray.

Reactions: 11 users
Yep throws not paid and not 15 always paid against us when the opponents get away with 6m kicks.

Reactions: 5 users
Love Nank smashing Kennedy on the siren. Had to laugh at Ollie Houlihan trying a cheap one into Mansell's back. That would be a short fight.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Blight has had a couple of very nice moments. First game on McKay, big ask, i'm impressed.

Reactions: 6 users
Love Nank smashing Kennedy on the siren. Had to laugh at Ollie Houlihan trying a cheap one into Mansell's back. That would be a short fight.
If only Mansell had the ability to match his balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Even with poor delivery we've kicked six goals in a half because we have two marking targets ahead of the ball.

Blight has done well. Balta can stay forward, thankfully.

Reactions: 2 users