Tigers v Blues ... Game day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers v Blues ... Game day

Carrazzo will go to Miles or Cotchin i think it night be MIles, hope his teammates give him a chop out.

Let's hope they don't raise concern on this block from Vickery on Jamieson now. We can't afford to lose another tall.

TigerForce said:
Let's hope they don't raise concern on this block from Vickery on Jamieson now. We can't afford to lose another tall.

If you can't even make a block now, we might as well call time on the game.

Hampo's doing OK, but the players aren't roving that well. Some look too slow to move.

Head clash cant be rubbed out for that.

This is a very untidy start Tigers gotta get fair dinkum.

Gordon some poor efforts so far and same for Chaplin.

Hammer going well.

Grigg YOU *smile* MORON .....................................

Too many duds have been included again and this will be a long night. We cover a few last week and almost lost. Too many to cover tonight. Bad selections.

TigerForce said:

It will be interesting, Jamieson ran into Vickery for mine, like to see it again.

Gordon is a dud.

Tigers look like they arent switched on tonight, sloppy lazy and going through the motions PULL YA FINGERS OUT

tigerman said:
It will be interesting, Jamieson ran into Vickery for mine, like to see it again.

In basketball rules, it's Jamieson's fault, but I'm wondering if the MRP are going to see if Vickery raised his shoulder...blah..blah...blah...

Dead set pedestrian stuff by the Tigers DONT GIVE A SUCKER AN EVEN BREAK, it will obnly take 2 goals for the Blues and theyll get their tails up

craig said:
Dead set pedestrian stuff by the Tigers DONT GIVE A SUCKER AN EVEN BREAK, it will obnly take 2 goals for the Blues and theyll get their tails up

The pre-game warm up was faster and more exciting to watch... :hihi

Good to see Morris has continued his stellar form of running around like a headless chook. Why was he included! ! WHY!!!!!