Tigers v Blues ... Game day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers v Blues ... Game day

These are our danger games.

Our guys are notorious for coming out and just expecting the win to happen against lower placed sides.

Cotchin needs to lead from the front from the very start. Crash, bash and run.

Otherwise tonight could be a long one.

Cotchin_4_brownlow said:
Lambert sub

Whats the point Lambert being sub he wont be bringing pace or elite running in the last nor has he actually found the football much at all the previous weeks so what impact does he bring as the sub.

Better off playing Gordon as sub.

Hell Maclueless hates the Tiges. Naturally he goes for Carltank tonight and fair enough being an ex player but then goes on to say we will drop three of the next five intimating that St Kilda will most likely beat us too. Goose.

I mentioned earlier in the week that this was a danger game but I'm feeling quite calm about the game tonight for some strange reason... 8-

Does anybody know who is umpires tonight..... please NOT that little ferret Razor.

What a shithouse promo from Channel 7. Trying to get all Richmond supporters pissed off in the early minutes.