Tigers v Blues ... Game day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers v Blues ... Game day

DirtyDogTiger said:
Imagine if we pulled this out

First half against freo
Second half v swans

Richmond 23.9. 147 to Carlton 8.6.52

Mmmmmmm

jig.gif

hmmm, the two other Richmond fans at work are really worried about tonight and both think we will get rolled.
I know in the past we have lost matches like this, but even with the BIg Mullet out...i think we are far too good for Carlton.

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Blues continue to ease today. The line is out to 22.5 now. I think it will be closer than that. Our tail is long tonight, and the weather may not hold.

weather radar looking ok so I am thinking the weather will hold - and I think the tigers will to - as Hardwick said yesterday the back half of the season (July) is where those teams in contention have something to play for - carlton have pride and a new coach - but given we come out and play blinder every second week (Freo and Sydney) I am hoping, touch wood, that this is the ON week.

Tom Fields makes his debut for the Blues. Son of Essendon player Neville Fields
Can kick the ball 70 to 80m

tigertime2 said:
Tom Fields makes his debut for the Blues. Son of Essendon player Neville Fields
Can kick the ball 70 to 80m
Yeah, he's on the VFL highlights each week torping the ball up to 80m from full back.

Hope we get a very large crowd tonight. Remember that Trigg wanker decided to cancel the gate sharing arrangement we had with Carlscum this year. Really hate that salary cheating goose. Probably a good fit for Carlscum.....

windy cold night....aand damn I'm nervous....no ivan ..no griff....maybe it is ok to have newman and morris as its gonna be scrappy dirty affair i feel.........damn..i look forward to the day when i just KNOW we will win these sort of games

Nice to get off to a good start for once and or course have a good third quarter as well.... Go Tiges.

arlobill said:
windy cold night....aand damn I'm nervous....no ivan ..no griff....maybe it is ok to have newman and morris as its gonna be scrappy dirty affair i feel.........damn..i look forward to the day when i just KNOW we will win these sort of games

It's the downside of also knowing we can beat anyone.