Tigers v Blues ... Game day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers v Blues ... Game day

We've lost this unless Scooty gives us his 'opposition team x will annihilate us by 80 pts' prediction.

I'd love a comfortable win, a coasting 60 point win, no pressure, no swearing at the TV, no posting in the sack Hardwick thread.

Newman, Morris and Hampson in the side

What could possible go wrong

se7en said:
Newman, Morris and Hampson in the side

What could possible go wrong

Gezzz its like blindly grabbing bullets out of a box that is mixed with blanks and real ones and hoping they all fire :(

I wonder when the day will come when i can go to the footy and be confident that we will win. :spin
Even after us beating freo/swans/pies etc i am still not confident of us beating Carltoooooon tonight.

I know that feeling that so many people are expressing. I think we have turned the corner and will win by 3-4 goals.

Factor in this is The cheats GF! They also think they own us.

Need to come to play and not Just expect it to happen like the Final that started the modern RFC mental doubt. Like others, would feel a load better if we put em to bed early.

Cmonnnnnnnnnn Tiges!!!