The March to the finals- 2015. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The March to the finals- 2015.

The 8 looks set now I reckon. Looks likely we'll finish 5th and play Norf or Adelaide at home.

Where in!

Time to rest a few players over the next 2 weeks:

Chimp, Maric, Rancesome and Lids can all have next week off. We'll still beat those flogs anyway

Great effort Dimma and Tigers, it's now official we are in finals for the third year in a row. Lets get a home final and keep winning

Anyone reckon Saints could get up against the Swans next week? We potentially could still finish 4th if they beat the Swans next week.

The bottom half of the eight playing better than the top half .
West Coast look the goods but are copping injuries .

mrposhman said:
Anyone reckon Saints could get up against the Swans next week? We potentially could still finish 4th if they beat the Swans next week.

Firstly, let's hope WC beat the Dogs at home tomorrow, and yes the Saints could beat the Swans coz it's at Etihad again. However, I'd rather finish 5th with a home game and certain win.

jb03 said:
Disappointing. Thought you would be a Skyhooks man.

Yeah I loved Shirl and Red, but Dazza was my fave as a kid. Maybe coz I saw more of him on Countdown. ;D

TigerForce said:
However, I'd rather finish 5th with a home game and certain win.

No such thing in the finals. We finished 5th and lost to 9th a couple of years back.

Take the double chance every time. If anything, our form over in the west is impressive

We really need Adelaide to lose a game coz we could end up travelling to Adelaide if they win both games and we lose to N-O-R-F. It might have been better for us if Geelong beat st kilda tonight

R20 - Richmond 22.6.138 Def GC Suns 8.7. 55
R21 - Richmond 23.9.147 Def Collingwood 7.14. 56
R22 essendon
R23 North
F1. Geelong (please please please!!!!)
F2. ??

Talk about nice scorelines heading into September.
We will put essendon and North to the sword

DirtyDogTiger said:
R20 - Richmond 22.6.138 Def GC Suns 8.7. 55
R21 - Richmond 23.9.147 Def Collingwood 7.14. 56
R22 essendon
R23 North
F1. Geelong (please please please!!!!)
F2. ??

Talk about nice scorelines heading into September.
We will put essendon and North to the sword
We may be locked in to say 5th or 6th come rd 23 DDT an North may have to win to stay in, might be an interesting game

Ian4 said:
We really need Adelaide to lose a game coz we could end up travelling to Adelaide if they win both games and we lose to N-O-R-F. It might have been better for us if Geelong beat st kilda tonight

A win against Essendon and Adelaide loss to Eagles will sort that out next week.